Snack Series: Strawberry-Filled Churros At Friar’s Nook in Magic Kingdom

Check out this tasty looking new snack found at Friar’s Nook! Located in the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland, stop by for a treat after visiting the Hundred Acre Wood pals on your honey-pot ride, or after spending a few sunny minutes on Dumbo!

And, of course, an inside look!

Thanks to Aurora Moore for the photos and heads’ up!

1. Janna says:

Yum! Now we need a caramel filled option…

2. Jill says:

can anyone tell me if the strawberry filling has seeds?

3. Nicola says:

Are these available as a snack credit on ddp? Thank you!!

4. Rox says:

OMG!! I can’t wait ’till August to try one of these – thanks for sharing ;)

5. Josh says:

Wow, that sure is different!

Any idea if it is a Strawberry Filling, Goo, or baked into the bread?

@Nicola – I believe the regular Churro is on the DDP, so no idea why this one wouldn’t be. ;)

6. Emma Godbold says:

Loving Janna’s idea of a caramel filled option! Tried my first ever churro in DTD back in December, was slightly disappointed as a lot more fried and crunchy than I had expected. Think this strawberry filled one might give it a little something extra :)

7. Sue S. says:

OMG! I want one of those right now!

8. Aurora says:

Jill- I don’t think that it has seed, it was more like a Jelly then a Jam… I am not TOTALLY Positive but, none of the three of us remember any seeds!
    Nicola- They are not available on the DDP, the gentlemen ahead of us asked yesterday while in Line
    Josh- it was baked in, now while I dont know if it is injected and then deep fried or what but, it was warm and sweet and gooey like jelly but not as thin as jelly, it was thick like Jam but didnt have seeds… LOL
    I’m sorry if this is all confusing!

It was kinda pricey for one snack but it was a good snack to have! Tasted like a Warm Cinnamon Sugar rolled Toaster Strudel !

Glad I could Help AJ :) Being a Local AP/CM has its advantages :P

9. Nicola says:

thanks josh!

10. Jill says:

Aurora- Thanks so much….my husband loves churros and strawberry jelly, but can’t have seeds so this will be our must have next trip to the world… Thanks.

11. Jennifer says:

These look so yummy. I love churros and filling them with strawberries is even better!

12. Hazel says:

I just ventured to Magic Kingdom to find these a week ago. They moved them over to the Churro cart next to the Teacups ride!

Thanks hazel!