Are your Halloween decorations put away? We hope so! Disney Parks is moving on to the Christmas season with decorations and merchandise popping up already!
Latest Disney Food News
If you missed some of the Disney Food news this week, we’ve gotcha covered!
- Some brand new Holiday vinylmations have hit the scene this week! And they’re “smellable!” Sniff your favorite holiday scents on these foodie collectibles!
- We’ve got a treat for you — the first glimpse of holiday food merchandise at the Disney Parks!
- Out with the old and in with the new with construction updates for Blue Ribbon Bakery and Jolly Holiday Bakery at Disneyland.
- We’re still touring the Epcot Food and Wine Festival via photos and reviews. Check out the South Korea and South America booths and Desserts & Champagne and Cheese Booths at the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New digital menu displays were installed at Cosmic Ray’s. Love the rotating food images!
Still hungering for more Disney news? Wander over to our Disney News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated regularly!
Coming Very Soon… The DFB Dining Adventures: Start Point, Magic Kingdom e-Book!
We’ve been working on this one for a while and are happy to announce that it’s now just a short while away from being published!
The DFB Dining Adventures: Start Point, Magic Kingdom e-Book will feature dozens of fun, themed dining adventures to help plan your family’s next Disney World vacation! Mix, match, and customize one-day, two-day, and week-long adventures to fit your family’s needs!
Try out Dining Adventures themed to Hidden Mickeys, Milkshakes, Pirates, Princesses, and even Plastic Cheese! But there are lots more where those came from! Stay tuned for details!
Until then, don’t forget to pick up a copy of our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book! A 250-page guide to planning and enhancing your dining in Disney World! The book has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk!
PassPorter Moms Podcast brought me on the show to chat about holiday dining at WDW!
WDW Today Podcast features a show where the guys and I talk about the 2012 Disney Dining Plan changes.
On to the Round-Up!
DisMarks showcases some awesome Disney-related articles in their 33rd Disney Blog Carnival!
Walt Disney World for Grownups escapes to the Wave Bar at the Contemporary Resort.
A Wedding Cake Blog treats us to a fabulous Beauty and the Beast cake. It even has a clear vase showcasing a single rose as a creative element!
Main Street Gazette attempts to re-create the classic Sunshine Tree Terrace Orange Swirl!
AllEars.Net reviews the Tequila Lunch Pairing at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Is it worth the price? This review will help you decide!
Rate the Plate Utah reviews tasty eats at the Food and Wine Festival!
DisneyParks Blog celebrated National Cookie month with a sugar cookie recipe. Cool Jack Skellington icing too!