We’re in Walt Disney World this weekend eating lots of good stuff and capturing tons of great photos to share with you as you plan your upcoming Disney trips, including a new caramel apple margarita, an ice cream cookie sandwich filled with pumpkin ice cream, and even a caramel-fudge-cookie sundae that only costs one Disney Dining Plan snack credit!
Speaking of upcoming trips, here’s a bit of Disney food news to keep you in the loop!
Weekly Disney Food News
- It’s a jolly holiday with Gluhwein in Epcot’s Germany! Try this spiced red wine at the Christmas Market booth.
- These World Showcase Food and Drink Shirts highlight eats and drinks in Epcot’s World Showcase!
- The Walt Disney World Contemporary Resort and Grand Floridian Resort have created memorable holiday displays out of gingerbread!
- The Contempo Cafe is offering seasonal cupcakes, including a Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes!
- Christmas in Disneyland means the famous Yule Log Cake is back! Find out all about it!
- Ghirardelli is slated to open in spring 2012 at Disney California Adventure. Check out the new concept art!
- Kouzzina has new items at breakfast! Check out the eats at this Boardwalk Inn restaurant.
- Fun Disney kitchen accessories can now be found at Target!
- The WDW Swan and Dolphin will host a full calendar of holiday activities, including milk and cookies at bed time!
Disney Food Blog Gift Certificates Make Great Gifts For Disney Fans!
Our popular Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, and new DFB Dining Adventures e-Books have been very popular, and now there’s a way for you to give them as gifts to your friends and family!
Using our new Disney Food Blog e-Book Gift Certificates, you can instantly give all of this great dining info and advice to your favorite Disney fan, and it’s EASY! Get all of the details — and great holiday discounts — at http://dfbguide.com/giftcertificates!
Don’t let your friends and family go to Disney World unprepared. Get a DFB Gift Certificate for your favorite Disney fan today!
On to the Round-Up!
WDW For Grown-Ups takes a look at Adult-Friendly Character Meals! Great idea!!
WESH.com names Top 5 Holiday Food Picks at Walt Disney World — written by yours truly!
Daveland Blog reminisces about a long-lost Disneyland coffee shop.
DisMarks has another great Disney Blog Carnival this week with lots of fun Disney food articles!
Stuff from the Park travels back in time to take a look at a 1970s menu from the American Egg House at Disneyland.
MiceChat.com reviews dining with diabetes aboard the Disney Dream.
BabyCakes NYC Blog shares the news that Downtown Disney’s Babycakes Bakery will now fulfill vegan and gluten-free cake orders for Disney World resort guests!
Main St. Gazette checks out the scene at Epcot’s Sommerfest! Happy Birthday, Ryan!!
Disney Weddings Blog highlights a new trend — mashed potato bars!