Happy Easter! Lots of Disney food awesomeness happening around the world this week!
We got to see the concept art for the Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in Epcot, we’re reporting some great news about the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, we’re seeing new entrees added to the menus at several Disney restaurants, and more!!
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest…
- Tutto Gusto, the new Italian wine cellar, will open in early May as part of the Tutto Italia Ristorante refurbishment.
- The 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is just a few months away. Check out the latest updates to the Eat to the Beat Concert List!
- An updated menu at Sunshine Tree Terrace in the Magic Kingdom brings updated entrees and new desserts!
- Celebrate spring and the Easter holiday with a pineapple coconut cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Tables in Wonderland has announced three more special events and perks, including discounted La Nouba tickets and a Flower Power Happy Hour in Epcot!
- Triple Yeti Blast ( a mix of all three margaritas) at the Animal Kingdom’s Upcountry Landing kiosk. Daiquiris no longer on menu!
- Some great new Disney California Adventure merchandise was revealed at the Passholder Preview last week! Check out the cute food- and kitchen-related goodies!
- Tid Bits: Makahiki at Aulani is introducing a new a la carte menu in addition to their regular buffet, and Raglan Road in Orlando has added new menu items to their menu (many favorites are still there)!
We’ve got more delicious news on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
Have You Used the DFB Disney Restaurant Search?
Wondering what Disney restaurants are right for your family (or just feel like playing with a really awesome tool during your Disney World planning?)? Use our customized Disney World Restaurant Search Tool to plug in your personalized criteria and check out recommended restaurants!
It’s super easy to use, and might recommend restaurants that you hadn’t considered. The best part is that it will give you highly customized suggestions of Disney restaurants that are perfect for YOUR family! 🙂
On to the Round-Up
WildernessLodgeSite.com stops by the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge.
Magical Trash features the themed garbage cans at Columbia Harbour House.
Walt Disney World For Grown Ups visits the Bellevue Lounge at the Boardwalk Resort.
Main Street Gazette finds a meal combo deal at Joy of Tea in Epcot’s China pavilion.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World shares a weekend of Walt Disney World eats.
Running at Disney reviews a pre-race meal at Via Napoli before running the Princess Half-Marathon.
Daveland fascinates us with an interesting look at the vintage Casa de Fritos once located in Disneyland’s Frontierland.
DisneyParks Blog hops over to the Grand Floridian for a look at the first-ever edible Easter egg display at this resort. These pieces are too beautiful to eat!