New! Barbecue Glazed Pork Shank at Disneyland’s Edelweiss Snacks

Big news for Disneyland meat-eaters!!! Edelweiss Snacks is now featuring a brand new “snack-on-a-stick!

Edelweiss Snacks in Disneyland

Yep, this small, “Alpine” snack kiosk in Disneyland ParkĀ  is known for offering Jumbo Turkey Legs and a view of the Matterhorn. But now it’s got something extra unique to offer to hungry passers-by…

Stop by Edelweiss Snacks!

Please welcome…the Barbecue Pork Shank!

Pork Shank is HERE!

Similar to the roasted pork shank offered at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, this hearty menu item is sure to be a BIG hit!

Pork Shank at Edelweiss.

It’s massive in size (and in calories, we imagine), and you can only find it here at the moment! I can’t wait to try it for myself!

Pork Shank Close Up.

A huge thanks to DFB readers Irene and Shea for letting me know about this extra-special addition to the Disneyland snack menu. I wonder if it will pop up in other locations…

Are you in the market for a barbecue-glazed pork shank? Would you choose it over a Disney turkey leg? Let us know in the comments!

Thank you to Peter S. and DFB Disneyland Columnist Heather Sievers for sending over these great pics!

1. Ashley W says:

It looks like it could feed a family of four!!

Ashley W — Ha ha! It probably could — at least as a snack!

3. Andee says:

Oh, and my kids think turkey legs are the best. Wait until they try this! (By the way, you have the best job in the world. I’m sure you know that. :) )

4. Rigo says:

OK, I think i’m going to need to take a break from browsing your blog as my mouth is watering! I’m going to try this when I visit tomorrow for the Monstrous Summer 24-hour event. It’s going to be crazy!!

5. Jim VO says:

Despite the fear of holiday crowds and freeway congestion, I’m leaving the house right now to go try the pork shank. May ride a few rides while I’m there ;), but this “snack” is today’s goal!

6. Madoka says:

OMG good timing! I’m at Disneyland this weekend and just read this post. Hooray lunch! :D

7. Linda says:

I drive from Laughlin Nevada to Disneyland and tradition is that turkey legs are brought back to Laughlin in the cooler in the truck. I even carry large ziplocks to haul them in. However, I’m thinking the pork shank would be a great meal to provide the energy to haul those turkey legs across the park to the truck! Looking at my calendar now…………….

8. Mimi says:

I LOVE this marbly, meaty hunk of meat!!! Our last visit at Disneyland was in October and I have been craving this yummy stuff since! We’re going to Disneyland tomorrow and my meal plans are as follows: corn dog for late breakfast, chimichanga for late lunch and I will be taking a glorious serving of pork shank home where I can eat it with rice for dinner! I considered bringing a serving of rice to the Park, but thought that might be a bit tacky. :)

Oh yea, I’m Asian btw. ;-)