It’s SO CLOSE now, my friends…
The 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival begins September 14th!
That means the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival is bookable now! Similar to the 2015 Package, Walt Disney World passholders, DVC Members, and Chase Disney Visa Cardholders can book the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for a 15% discount!
As in years past, the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival offers a combination of VIP experiences, special events, and terrific opportunities to learn from Disney Chefs and other Festival notables.
Your special Food and Wine Festival experience lasts ALL DAY LONG, and includes all of the following:
- Your day begins with the Wonders Retreat at the Festival Center, where you’ll enjoy a celebrity chef hosted brunch from the best seats in the house.
- After a break and a brief time to shop, you’ll return to the VIP Lounge for a hosted beverage demonstration featuring acclaimed wines, spirits and craft beers from around the world.
- Next, you’ll venture to the Norway Pavilion to set sail on the newest attraction in the World Showcase—Frozen Ever After.
- Then, it’s time to explore the Global Marketplaces! Disney Chefs will greet you and introduce you to the endless selection of bites and beverages while you taste 3 of the Festival’s most popular pairings.
- Your next stop will be at the newly reimagined attraction, Soarin’ Around the World.
- Afterwards, a certified Cicerone will lead you through a sampling of the Festival’s signature craft beers. Another delectable chef’s pairing will follow.
- Post pairing, you’ll head to the America Garden Theatre to savor a glass of champagne and then rock out to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series from your priority seats.
- When the concert comes to a close, you’ll have time to explore the Festival on your own.
- If you choose to stay through the end of the day, you can watch IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth from a reserved location.
- The 7-hour experience begins at 9:00 AM on the following Fridays: September 16, 23, 30; October 7, 14, 21, 28; and November 4, 11, 2016.
- The cost of The Ultimate Day at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival experience is $399 per Guest, plus tax.
- A 15% discount is available for Disney Vacation Club Members, Annual Passholders, and Disney Chase Visa Cardmembers.
- See artists performing during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
- View celebrity chefs who will be presenting at the What’s Cookin’ With… brunch during the Wonders Retreat. (See our list of who will be appearing each week on our Food and Wine Festival Special Events Page)
- Theme park admission is required and is not included with the cost of the VIP Tour.
For reservations, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687.
Please note that terms and inclusions in the package are, of course, subject to change.