We have some exciting news to share with you today!
For the first time ever, we’re releasing our BRAND NEW EDITION of the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book before the New Year rings in. And to celebrate, we’re offering you both a discount AND a free book! Yep, pre-order now and get:
1. 25% OFF your purchase! And…
2. You’ll receive the 2016 Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2017 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2017 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published later this month.)
To clarify — just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2017 Edition today for 25% off the cover price, you’ll also get our 2016 Edition immediately for FREE! Hopefully it’ll tide you over until the 2017 Edition hits your email inbox later this month :-D.
But AJ, why are you releasing the 2017 Guide so early?
Great question! To put it in a nutshell — EVERYTHING is different at Disney World this year. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items…we were headless chickens covering all of the new options and opportunities for food lovers in Disney World!
So I decided we couldn’t wait, and we HAD to release our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition earlier than ever before.
Want to hear more about what’s new? Read on!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We Have Updated In Our 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2017 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2017 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 500 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Updates
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2017 Disney plans
- The 17 great eats that you must try in 2017
- Updated section on Charging Stations, including FuelRod kiosks
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney Springs
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers, fully updated for 2017
- Updated suggestions for unique kids’ meals
- Updated Suggestions and Reviews in our Drinking Around the World Chapter, Index of Bars and Lounges, and Late Night Dining Options Section
- Updated recommendations for traveling with babies and toddlers
- Our picks for the snacks you MUST try in 2017, including an update of the best cupcakes in WDW
- Updated Dining Strategies to help you stick to your budget
- New Seasonal Events
- Additional Disney Dining Scavenger Hunts and Trivia, Updated Food Crawls, and Updated BINGO cards
- Updated Disney Dining FAQ section
- Additional Top 5 recommendations
As you can see, we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time. You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2016 edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2017! The 2017 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published later in September.
But don’t take our word for it! Check out what some of our readers said about the guide on our DFBStore.com Testimonials page:
Ready to see what all the fuss is about? We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Starting today, and for a limited time, you can pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 25% off — PLUS get the 2016 edition immediately for free. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide — PLUS the 2016 edition — for LESS!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
JUST Bought the Guide Recently?
OH, and did you purchase the 2016 Edition (or a bundle including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining) in the last 30 days? No worries! Just send us an email at support@DFBGuide.com and we’ll happily send you the 2017 edition when it’s released for no cost!
As always we thank you for your support of Disney Food Blog and the work we do here. We couldn’t do it without you! 😀