We’re celebrating the grand launch of the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World. To celebrate releasing this guide a full four months earlier than usual (because SO MUCH IS HAPPENING IN DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW!!), and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers, we’re offering you a discount code before prices go up in the new year.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
Why Publish Early, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING is different at Disney World this year. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items have come online. We were go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So I decided we couldn’t wait, and we HAD to release our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition earlier than ever before. So we’ve been working our tails off all summer to get this awesome 600-page guide ready for YOU!
(Pssst — These are 100% backed by a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE for any reason at all! So you’re safe to buy!)
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We Have Updated In Our 2017 Guide:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2017 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2017 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Updates and cost analysis
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- An updated look at how MyMagic+ affects Disney dining planning
- The 18 (we couldn’t help it!) great eats that you must try in 2017
- A section on the good, better, and best ways to re-charge your electronic devices while on the go in Disney World
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney Springs
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers, fully updated for 2017
- Updated suggestions for unique kids’ meals
- Updated Suggestions and Reviews in our Drinking Around the World Chapter, Index of Bars and Lounges, and Late Night Dining Options Section
- Updated recommendations for traveling with babies and toddlers
- Our picks for the snacks you MUST try in 2017, including an update of the best cupcakes in WDW
- Updated Dining Strategies to help you stick to your budget
- New Seasonal Events
- Additional Disney Dining Scavenger Hunts and Trivia, Updated Food Crawls, and Updated BINGO cards
- Updated Disney Dining FAQ section
- Additional Top 5 recommendations
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
But don’t take our word for it! See what DFB readers just like you have said about the guide on our DFBStore.com Testimonials page:
Ready to see what all the fuss is about? We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Starting today, and for a limited time, you can order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
Did you JUST Recently Buy the Guide?
Did you purchase the 2016 Edition (or a bundle including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining) in the last 30 days and not receive your 2017 edition by email yesterday?
No worries! Just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll happily send you the 2017 edition for no cost!
Did you purchase the 2016 guide?
If you bought the DFB guide last year
, email us at [email protected] to get a $6 discount code on this year’s edition!
As always we thank you for your support of Disney Food Blog and the work we do here. We couldn’t do it without you! 😀