Are YOU preparing to celebrate the Lunar New Year with Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, and Mushu at Disney California Adventure?
If so, then you’ll want to keep an eye out for three new Asian Marketplace Booths that will be serving special items for the celebration, which runs from Friday, January 20th, through Sunday, February 5th.
Let’s take a look at the limited-time eats, inspired by the cultures of China, Korea, and Vietnam!
- Xiao Long Bao: Pork soup dumplings with black vinegar and ginger — $7.00
- Luo Bo Gao: Turnip cake with sausage and oyster sauce — $6.50
- Egg Tart: $4.25
- Passion Fruit Green Iced Tea with Lychee Popping Pearls (non-alcoholic): $5.00
- Tsingtao Lager: $8.00
- Kimchi Bokkeumbap: Kimchi-vegetable fried rice — $6.00
- Yachae Mandu: Steamed vegetable dumplings with sesame-garlic soy sauce — $6.50
- Yasik: Sweet rice and dried fruit cake — $4.50
- Banana Milk (non-alcoholic): $4.25
- Black Beer Stout: $8.00
- Hite Pale Lager: $8.25
- Bang Chung: Sticky rice cake with pork — $6.50
- Chao Tom Voi Nuoc Cham Chua Ngot: Sugar cane shrimp skewer with sweet and sour sauce — $7.00
- Purple Sweet Potato Macaron: $5.25
- Ca Phe Da: Vietnamese iced coffee — $4.25
Paradise Garden Grill
Paradise Garden Grill will also offer several unique items for the event beginning January 19th. Look for the following items on the menu:
- Japchae – Stir-fried vegetables and noodles with tofu
- Galbi – Grilled beef short rib with steamed rice and kimchi
- Cach Chien Ca Gion Ngon – Whole crispy tilapia with chili-lime vinaigrette and steamed rice
- Pho – Beef Noodle Soup
- Mango Pudding
- Banh Khoai Mi Nuong – Cassava-coconut cake
- Almond Milk Tea with Fruit Jellies (non-alcoholic)
- Max Beer Lager
And don’t forget: these dates will also feature extra entertainment in the Paradise Garden area, festive decorations, commemorative merchandise, and “Hurry Home,” a special pre-show for the World of Color nighttime spectacular. Sounds like a great way to ring in the Lunar New Year!
Are you planning to check out the Lunar New Year celebration in Disney California Adventure? Please let us know with a comment!