It’s hard to believe that the holidays are JUST around the corner! (But they totally are. You DO realize, that, right?) Now is the perfect time to get started on all things Disney + Holidays by pre-ordering the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2017 e-Book!
I KNOW! I’M EXCITED, TOO!!!!
That’s right. All of you who are JUST as happy as I am that Christmas goodies are showing up in department stores, who are itching to pull down the decorations from the attic, and who are fine-tuning your cookie recipes…we’re in this together! And if you’ve got a holiday Disney trip on the horizon…then it’s REALLY TIME TO START PLANNING!
Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 and Save!
We’ve been busy as elves (HA!) updating the 2017 guide with all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you hit the parks and resorts this November, December, and January!
Use code PEPPERMINT to save 20% off of the cover price
when you pre-order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food! With over 300 pages of detailed information, over 300 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
Pre-Order the 2017 today for 20% off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code PEPPERMINT at the check-out!
The best part? When you pre-order the 2017 guide right now, you’ll get the 2016 guide immediately for FREE, so you can start your planning! And don’t worry. As soon as we have all of the nitty gritty details in the 2017 guide we’ll have it out to you automagically via email (probably around November 2nd).
So, AJ, Why Do I Need This Book?!
I’m so glad you asked!!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 e-Book provides you with all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2017 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2017″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2018 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
And when you pre-order it now, you’ll save 20% with promo code PEPPERMINT AND get the 2016 guide immediately, for FREE!
Bring Them With You Wherever You Go!
As always, we’ve made all of our e-books instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. Take them with you into the parks to get easy access to all the info you need…WHEN you need it!
Want to Save Even More?
For a great deal, visit the DFB Store and check out the DFB Holiday Bundle which includes the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 2nd Edition and the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 pre-order!
And, when you order the Holiday Bundle now you’ll get the 2016 Holiday Guide as a FREE instant download!
Wanna know more before you commit? See what other readers just like you are saying about our collection of DFB Guide Books at the DFB Store Testimonials Page!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!