There’s no need to be too sad that the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts just ended on Monday. Because we already have another Festival to look forward to starting NEXT WEEK when the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival kicks off on Wednesday, February 28th!
Click here to see ALL the menus for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
Another fun offering at the Festival is the Garden Rocks Concert Series, where popular bands from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s take the stage at the American Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion to share some of their greatest hits with the crowds.
These take place three times per evening (5:30pm, 6:45pm, 8:00pm), on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays throughout the Festival.
There are a few ways to get a seat. You could always wait in line, as these concerts are free with your Epcot admission. Or you could book a Garden Rocks Concert Dining Package (find the full list of participating restaurants with pricing here).
And finally, if you’re a Disney World Annual Passholder, you can enjoy a reserved viewing area, simply by picking up a wristband! The distribution location has yet to be announced (for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series during the Festival of the Arts, the location was inside the American Adventure Pavilion). But we do have the scoop on the most important thing: timing!
Wristbands will be distributed Friday through Monday nights throughout the Festival. Distribution will continue while supplies last for the following showtimes:
- Until 4:30 PM for 5:30 PM shows
- Until 5:45 PM for 6:45 PM shows
- Until 7:00 PM for 8:00 PM shows
As a reminder, here’s the full line-up for this year’s Garden Rocks Concert Series.
2018 Garden Rocks Concert Line Up!
- March 2-5 – Night Ranger – “Sister Christian”
- March 9-12 – STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas – “We Built This City”
- March 16-19 – Simple Plan – “Welcome to My Life”
- March 23-26 – Little River Band – “Reminiscing”
- March 30-April 2 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO – “Evil Woman“
- April 6-7 – Foghat – “Slow Ride” – NEW!
- April 8-9 – Survivor – “Eye of the Tiger” – NEW to Garden Rocks!
- April 13-14 – Smash Mouth – “All Star” – NEW to Garden Rocks!
- April 15-16 – Rick Springfield – “Jessie’s Girl” – NEW to Garden Rocks!
- April 20-21 – Jo Dee Messina – “Stand Beside Me” – NEW to Garden Rocks!
- April 22-23 – Lonestar – “Amazed” – NEW!
- April 27-30 – Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice – “Spinning Wheel”
- May 4-7 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone – “I’m Henry VIII, I Am”
- May 11-12 – Village People – ““Y.M.C.A.””
- May 13-14 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles – “Hotel California” – – NEW!
- May 18-21 – The Guess Who – “American Woman”
- May 25-28 – The Spinners – “Working My Way Back to You”
Oh, and Passholders will also be able to pick up Mickey and Minnie Mouse Spring-themed Magnets while supplies last throughout the Festival! Pick up a Mickey Magnet from February 28th through April 8th, and a Minnie Magnet from April 9th through the Festival’s end on May 28th! Like the wristbands, the distribution area is To Be Announced.
The 2018 Flower and Garden Festival is almost here, and we can’t wait to share it all with you starting February 28th!
Are you excited for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? Please let us know with a comment!