Are you getting pumped for Pixar Fest?! If so, you’re not the only one getting ready to take on all the Pixar fun coming to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure from April 13th through September 3rd… because Toy Story’s little green aliens are getting in on the celebration, too!
Check out this Little Green Alien Popcorn Bucket coming to Pixar Fest… exclusively for Disneyland Annual Passholders!
Here’s what’s poppin’! From April 24th through May 24th, Disneyland Annual Passholders will be able to purchase this premium bucket for $20, then refill the bucket for $1 a pop through June 21, 2018.
Wanna know where to find it? Here are the Popcorn Carts which will offer the bucket (or refills, where noted) in Disneyland Park:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near City Hall)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater – refills only)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster – refills only)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader – refills only after May 3)
And here are the participating Popcorn Carts for Disney California Adventure:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater – refills only)
Be prepared to show your Annual Passport (and have a Photo I.D. ready, just in case). And remember, these are available while supplies last, so you’ll probably want to act fast — especially if you remember the lines for the Oogie Boogie Bucket from last Halloween!
Will you be getting in line for a Little Green Men Popcorn Bucket? Please let us know with a comment!