Planning a summer trip to Disney World this year? Booking is now available for the 2019 Summer Quick Service Meal Offer, specific to guests staying at select Walt Disney World Value and Moderate Resorts. It entitles each guest of your party to one FREE quick service meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) per day of stay.
Here are the details:
Disney World Free Counter Service Meal Offer — What You Need to Know!:
WHAT: One FREE quick service meal per day, per person. Each meal includes one entree, and one non-alcoholic beverage OR one beer, wine, or cocktail for guests 21 and over with a valid ID.
WHEN: Book now through June 30, 2019, for arrivals most nights from May 28 through August 21, 2019.
WHERE: All Disney World Value and Moderate resort hotels, excluding Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
NOTE: This is NOT a free Disney Dining Plan offer. Guests taking advantage of this special promotion will have access to one free quick service meal, per person, per day only. Guests can choose from Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner.
The Fine Print
This deal is only good when you buy a non-discounted room and theme park ticket package.
- A minimum 4-night length of stay is required.
- The purchase of a minimum 5-day Magic Your Way base ticket purchase is required.
- No refillable mug or snack credits are included.
The number of rooms available for this offer is limited. Act quickly if you’d like to take advantage! Contact Small World Vacations (details below) for a free, no-obligation quote!
Note that the following restrictions apply:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket.
- Each quick-service meal includes one entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage (or, if age 21 or over, one beer, wine or cocktail).
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Most beer, wine and cocktails included. Some exceptions apply. Must present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages. May only be redeemed with the quick-service meal.
- Gratuities are not included.
So, is this a good deal?
As always, you’ll want to crunch the numbers. Since room rates aren’t discounted with this offer, determine how much money you’re saving with one free quick service meal for your whole family (including alcohol) and compare it to how much you could save using one of the current room discount offers available for Disney World.
To help you maximize your plan, here is a list of our Top 9 Quick Service Values on the Disney Dining Plan for 2019! These are some of the most expensive — and best — quick service restaurants on Disney’s Dining Plan this year, so they’ll give you the biggest bang for your buck with your free quick service meal!
(Note that Small World Vacations travel agents can also help you determine which discount is best for your family!)
Are you headed to Disney World this summer? Let us know in the comments!