Want to eat somewhere relaxed and away from it all…but within walking distance of the Magic Kingdom? This is the place for you. The Wave serves market-inspired, sustainable dishes and has an advanced menu. The food is good, the service is outstanding.
Type of Food: American
Location: Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney Dining Plan: Yes, 1 table service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Yes
Seasonal, fresh, sustainable dishes. Lots of interesting stuff here!
Disney Food Blog Review: The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney Food Blog Review: New Breakfast Buffet at the Wave in Disney’s Contemporary Resort Review
Restaurant Review: The Wave
Disney Food Blog Review: Breakfast at The Wave… of American Flavors in Disney World’s Contemporary Resort
Guest Review: Dinner at The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney Food Blog Review: Dinner at The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The wine menu at The Wave is made up almost entirely of screw-top wines, and many of them are from the Southern Hemisphere!
- The bar at The Wave is distinctive and beautiful, and has just about the friendliest cast members I’ve ever met.
- The Wave serves breakfast, so it’s a great spot to hit before heading to the Magic Kingdom for the day.
- The Epiphany Gypsy Wine is exclusive to The Wave!
- Bread is baked on the premises and hand-sliced by the servers.
Famous Dishes: braised lamb shank accompanied by bulgur lentil stew and red wine sauce, chicken pot pie with thyme pastry, sustainable fish selection paired with corn and edamame (soybean) stew
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning The Wave
You Might also Like: Grand Floridian Cafe, ‘Ohana