It’s been an exciting week as we have a front row seat to all that’s happening with the D23 Expo taking place in Anaheim this week!
Some of the biggest news to come out of California for Disney fans is the confirmation that a Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant is indeed coming to Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World! We first told you about this rumor quite a while back, and we can’t WAIT to see the details unfold on this exciting project!
Plus — feast your eyes on the Star Wars Restaurant news as well!
There’s been a lot more happening though around the Disney Universe. Read on to catch up on the latest!
Disney Food News
- It’s official and the rumors have been confirmed!: A Jungle Cruise Restaurant — Skipper Canteen — will be opening soon in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- Aaaaaaaand — Star Wars Restaurants will be coming to both coasts with the new Star Wars-themed land expansions!
- The House of Blues in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District has announced that it will be relocating to another spot in Anaheim.
- We are answering DFB Reader Questions, and telling you where you can score free refills in the Parks.
- Orlando’s Magical Dining Month is back for the tenth year in a row, and begins August 24.
- We’re taking a closer look at the progress over at Disney Springs, with a focus on Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We also have a first look at the menu items coming to Jake Lindsey’s.
- Raglan Road will host their Great Irish Hooley for the fourth year this Labor Day Weekend.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events,
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 2015-2016 Disney World Vacation Must-Have E-Book Sale!
Getting ready to head out for that much-anticipated Walt Disney World Trip? Woohoo!! That’s the best feeling ever, isn’t it?
But, whether you like to be spontaneous or plan every detail, planning ahead is the key to less stress when it comes to Walt Disney World. And planning is even more important when it comes to dining.
If you really want to dine in the hottest restaurants, you pretty much have to plan ahead. Be spontaneous, of course. But get a couple Advance Dining Reservations in place.
But which ones?
That’s where Disney Food Blog comes in, because we are all about the planning!!
You already enjoy our reviews, news, and tips daily on our Blog. But did you know — that’s JUST the tip of the iceberg. Because we have lots more to share with you in our complete line of DFB Guides.
If you’re ready for a fun, easy way to personalize eating and drinking your way through Disney, then check out the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book.
Fully updated for your 2015-2016 adventures, the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subject — Eating Your Way Through Disney! So you save time and money as you enjoy planning one of the most important parts of your trip. 😉
And to thank all of you for your support of DFB, we are offering extra savings on our most popular DFB Guide right now. Just enter promo code 2015 at checkout and you’ll save $4 off of our cover price of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book!
But if you’d like to enjoy even more detail, check out another great offer.
DFB Everything Bundle SALE!
If you’d like even more great information, pictures, and tips, then the DFB Everything Bundle is the right fit for you.
And to get you ready for that next big trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for $15 off the already low price! It’s like getting an entire book for free. Just enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 Edition
- The Updated DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- The 2015 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want.
Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
The DFB Everything Bundle is already a terrific bargain at well below 40% off the individual prices of the books, but we’re excited to offer you these additional savings for a limited time. Enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer. Shop in confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed.
Thanks for your support of DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
WDW For Grownups takes a closer look at Create Your Own Confectionery Treats at Goofy’s Candy Company.
Diszine shares that Disney and Mylan have announced a Food Allergy Awareness and Resources Partnership.
Main Street Gazette provides the list of things Management Is Not Responsible for at Trader Sam’s — on both coasts. 😀
Disney Parks Blog shares with us a Disney Day in the Life of Tiny Hamster — which, of course, includes tiny treats!