It will be here before you know it! We are less than three months away from the start of the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! So it’s a great time for you to take advantage of some special savings on the DFB Guides…
We have so much fun providing you with all there is to know about Disney Food. Because there’s one thing we’re passionate about: making sure that you enjoy the best Disney trip ever, every time. And for us, the Food and Wine Festival is VERY. SERIOUS. BUSINESS. So…
Pre-Order the 2017 DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book and SAVE 30%
The DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival offers you everything you need to know about the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in one handy volume. And even better — this guide is currently being updated to bring you the very latest information for the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
With more than 250 pages and tons of bonus content, it offers all of the information that you need to make the most of your Festival visit. Learn more about the DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival here.
What does a pre-order mean? It means you get a free book! You’ll receive DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival as soon as we publish it in mid-Summer — and you’ll receive the 2016 version as an immediate download to start your planning right away!
This guide includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, then easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Comfort Food Crawl,” the ” the “Grown-Up Frozen Drinks Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2017” events, menu items, and booths
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And so much more!
Disney World veterans and guests who are new to the Festival alike will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample wine, enjoy a craft beer, taste test an exotic dish, or find the best dessert, the DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival will help you discover the strategy that is exactly right for you. USE CODE 30SALE FOR 30% OFF!
And don’t forget — when you pre-order the DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, you’ll receive the 2016 Guide as an immediate FREE download. That’s two books for the price of one — plus an additional 30% off!
Ready To Take On The Go
As always, we’ve made all of our e-Book guides instantly downloadable and easy to install on all of your mobile devices. Take them with you into the parks for easy access to all the info you need, when you need it, without carrying along a bulky guidebook!
So take advantage of these great deals this week, and stay tuned next week to see what other great discounts we introduce as we continue to Countdown to the Festival!