Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend! It’s time to kick back, relax with a cuppa tea (or hot cocoa) and catch up on this week’s food news!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening, too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s new at Disney Springs this week!
- Check out the limited-time holiday eats at Disney World counter service spots!
- The price of Disney’s Refillable Mugs has increased!
- Tickets are available for New Year’s Eve at The Edison!
- Star Wars ice cream is coming to Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Celebrate Walt Disney’s Birthday with a special vacation offer!
- We reviewed the Caramel Butter Bar at Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- We have details on The Edison three more restaurants opening at Disney Springs.
- Artwork has been released for the restaurants at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the performers for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Dates were announced for the 2018 WDW Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- The 2nd Edition of The Nautilus is available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village.
- We reviewed Floridian Pancakes and a Lobster Thermidor Burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Walt Disney World Gingerbread Displays and Nosh or Not? Food Tour of Epcot’s UK Pavilion.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Nosh or Not? Food Tour of Epcot’s UK Pavilion
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest Nosh or Not? video – a Food Tour of Epcot’s UK Pavilion! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book!
Pre-Order the 2018 Guide today with code WDW2018 to get this special deal!!
1. 25% OFF your pre-order purchase! And…
2. The updated 2017 2nd Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2018 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2018 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2018 Edition today for 25% off the cover price, you’ll also get our 2017 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2017 2nd Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2018! The 2018 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2018.
DFB Reader Finds
If you’re visiting the Epcot Festival of the Holidays you’ll want to check out all the eats at the Holiday Kitchens. Our pal Jenn (@FairestRunOfAll) says the Mochi Cake at the Hokkaido Holiday Kitchen is a favorite!
Earlier this fall we told you about the new Dole Whip-topped Pineapple Upside Down Cake at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom. DFB reader Kelly Muggs recently had a chance to check it out and she says it’s worth it! We agree!
On to the Round-Up!
shared tips How to Throw a Disney Christmas Party!
WDW for Grownups shared why they love Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Peanut Butter Blondie Bars from Sweet On You.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!