BUT many of our favorite restaurants are found at the over 20 Disney World resort hotels! Today, we’re going to tell you about the best meals you can get without ever leaving your resort.
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend! It’s time to kick back, relax with a cuppa tea (or hot cocoa) and catch up on this week’s food news!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening, too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s new at Disney Springs this week!
- Check out the limited-time holiday eats at Disney World counter service spots!
- The price of Disney’s Refillable Mugs has increased!
- Tickets are available for New Year’s Eve at The Edison!
- Star Wars ice cream is coming to Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Celebrate Walt Disney’s Birthday with a special vacation offer!
- We reviewed the Caramel Butter Bar at Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- We have details on The Edison three more restaurants opening at Disney Springs.
- Artwork has been released for the restaurants at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the performers for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Dates were announced for the 2018 WDW Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- The 2nd Edition of The Nautilus is available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village.
- We reviewed Floridian Pancakes and a Lobster Thermidor Burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Walt Disney World Gingerbread Displays and Nosh or Not? Food Tour of Epcot’s UK Pavilion.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]