Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend before the holiday madness beings! It’s time to kick back, relax with a cuppa tea (or hot cocoa) and catch up on this week’s food news!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening, too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the Bayou Burger and the Fried Shrimp at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside.
- We checked out the Shave Ice at Okalani’s Shave Ice at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the latest artist renderings and information on the Disney Skyliner.
- We took a hard hat tour of The Edison, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, Enzo’s Hideaway, and Pizza Ponte!
- Ring in the New Year with a buffet dinner at Epcot’s World Showplace.
- The price of Disney’s Refillable Mugs has increased!
- Tickets are available for New Year’s Eve at The Edison!
- Join the DFB Newsletter and be entered for a chance to win a Holiday Gift Box.
- Captain Phasma Steins debut in Disneyland!
- Check out the Glühwein Chocolate Bars in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- Star Wars ice cream is coming to Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Raglan Road celebrated National Lager Day!
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Top 5 Disney World Resorts for Food! and Best Disney World Restaurants for Vegan and Vegetarian Food.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]