Happy New Year! We hope this year has started out great for you! Now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
There’s a new ROSE GOLD EARS CUPCAKE?!??!
And your favorite Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese Soup can now be had for a snack credit!
It’s time to the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the new Rose Gold Ears Cupcake at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons!
- Check out our Festival of the Arts Best of the Fest!
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup and Poutine are now on the menu at Epcot’s Refreshment Port.
- We reviewed Paddlefish at Disney Springs.
- We launched the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-book!
- Bookings are now available for special events and more at the Disney California Adventure Food and wine Festival!
- Kringla Bakeri in Epcot’s Norway is closing soon for refurbishment!
- Chef Kevin Dundon has left Raglan Road Irish Pub.
- The menus have been released for Enzo’s Hideway Tunnel Bar and Restaurant in Disney Springs!
- Check out the new pilot program that allows guests to purchase theme park extras.
- First look and review of Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante!
- We have a first look of The Edison at Disney Springs!
- We showcased some of the must-have drinks for 2018!
- Check out our review of Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Check out the workshops and seminars at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 5 Disney Dining Myths Debunked and Cinderella’s Royal Table vs Akershus Royal Banquet vs Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 5 Disney Dining Myths Debunked
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – 5 Disney Dining Myths Debunked! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating the grand launch with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis – Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
We shared a review of Paddlefish at Disney Springs this week, and DFB fan RunDisnerd also recently dined there. He says “The fried green tomatoes, lobster corn dog, scallops, and crab boil were amazing. Lived up to the hype.” Glad you enjoyed it!
One of our favorite snacks is the Baked Mac and Cheese at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. DFB fan Melissa Cannan says “I had this fabulous Mac and cheese at the AK thanks to the DFB! It was wonderful and I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t shown it!” Always happy to help!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared tips on How to Bring Trader Sam’s Home!
WDW for Grownups shared tips for carb-loading before a runDisney race.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the Lumpia from Pongu Pongu in Pandora.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Snowflake Linzer Cookies!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!