It’s a new year, and that means it’s time for new foods, merchandise, and entertainment from the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts! We’ve been eating and drinking our way around EPCOT and checking out all the best (and worst) foods this year!
This year’s festival has a ton of things to see, do, and EAT, and we’re trying it ALL to let you know what’s worth it! Our next stop along the way is at Refreshment Port, which isn’t an official festival food booth, but it does have some special items on the menu!
Whew! Eating our way through the 2020 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is no easy task!
Maybe you’ve been following along with us LIVE today as we snack our way through EVERY. SINGLE. BOOTH. Well, now, we’re stopping in at Refreshment Port to see what tasty seasonal eats they’re offering!
These delicious eats are gone, but definitely not forgotten!
It seems like things at Disney World are constantly changing — including the menus! And while we’re always thrilled to see a delicious new snack, sometimes these shakeups mean losing our favorites as well! Here are ten dearly departed Disney World menu triumphs that we want back!!
Epcot’s 2020 Festival of the Arts is finally here to celebrate the culinary, visual, and performing arts!
And, at this year’s festival, there’s a lot to see, do, and taste (and we are SO excited)! Whether you’re a foodie at heart looking to taste your way around the World Showcase, or you’re a die-hard Broadway fan, there’s something for just about everyone to enjoy! Annnnd, we’re taking you with us LIVE to indulge in all the savory and sweet eats and drinks. [Read more…]
Thanksgiving is over, so that means Christmas is here! And, we’ve been celebrating with all the eats and treats at Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays.
While we took you around the park LIVE with us at the first event of the season, we’re giving you another look at all the AH-MAZING food being offered this year!
Disney World is no stranger to introducing over-the-top treats that have price tags to match. And while some of the fancy and $$$$$$ eats are totally NOT worth the cost, there are a few that for sure ARE!
Let’s look at our most recent list of totally ridiculous Disney World snacks that are entirely worth the cash dollas… .
There’s so much going on in Epcot! They are getting ready for the Festival of the Arts to open next week, adding new rides, attractions, restaurants, and even more. This visit was jam-packed with updates!
Let’s dive into all of the updates and start in Future World at one of our first stops on every visit — Fountain View for Coffee and Cupcakes!
Happy New Year! We hope this year has started out great for you! Now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
There’s a new ROSE GOLD EARS CUPCAKE?!??!
And your favorite Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese Soup can now be had for a snack credit!
It’s time to the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the new Rose Gold Ears Cupcake at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons!
- Check out our Festival of the Arts Best of the Fest!
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup and Poutine are now on the menu at Epcot’s Refreshment Port.
- We reviewed Paddlefish at Disney Springs.
- We launched the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-book!
- Bookings are now available for special events and more at the Disney California Adventure Food and wine Festival!
- Kringla Bakeri in Epcot’s Norway is closing soon for refurbishment!
- Chef Kevin Dundon has left Raglan Road Irish Pub.
- The menus have been released for Enzo’s Hideway Tunnel Bar and Restaurant in Disney Springs!
- Check out the new pilot program that allows guests to purchase theme park extras.
- First look and review of Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante!
- We have a first look of The Edison at Disney Springs!
- We showcased some of the must-have drinks for 2018!
- Check out our review of Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Check out the workshops and seminars at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 5 Disney Dining Myths Debunked and Cinderella’s Royal Table vs Akershus Royal Banquet vs Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Disney World!! The season is rolling right along with festive treats and special events. And, as always, there’s plenty of other food news to go around: menu changes, new eats (did somebody say “Barbecued Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese?!”), completed refurbishments, ongoing Downtown Disney construction, and more. So join us on another trip around the World to see What’s New…
is in full swing at Epcot! This annual festival shares holiday traditions from around the globe through story, music, and — our favorite! — FOOD!
Remember, this is the only time of year to grab such treats as Happy Face Fried Cakes at the Joy of Tea in China, Gingerbread Ice Cream at L’artisan des Glaces in France, and Panettone sweet bread at Italy’s Gelato Stand.
To offer guests the ability to maximize their one Table Service plan credit, this tapas-based restaurant is now also serving full-sized entrees, including Coriander Crusted Rack of Lamb, Roasted Chicken, and a Mediterranean Vegetable Platter, among others.
Staying in Morocco, Tangierine Cafe debuted new entrees as well: a Meatball Platter and Saffron Rotisserie Chicken.