Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels extend guest benefits through 2019!
- Registration is now open for pasta making demonstrations at Terralina Crafted Italian.
- Annual Passholders enjoyed Super Saturday at Disney Springs!
- New pizza window opens in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion!
- Check out the new Disney After Hours dates for the Magic Kingdom event.
- New breakfast menu posted at Pongu Pongu in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Teachers and students can get free cupcakes at Sprinkles.
- Celebrate your Un-Birthday with a new milkshake in the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the NEW Galaxy Loaded Fries at Cosmic Ray’s!
- Check out the photo tour of the HalloWishes Dessert Party in the Magic Kingdom!
- We’re talking about the Flatbread of the Month and a new mug at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- We spotted a Mickey Mouse Macaron and more at Amorette’s Patisserie!
- Check out the new make-your-own-art experiences at the BoardWalk.
- New menu items debut at Prince Eric’s Village Market in the Magic Kingdom!
- We have the latest updates about construction at the Magic Kingdom, including Club 33!
- There is a new secret menu item at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe.
- We have the latest menu updates and more from the Value Resorts!
- Check out the new wine glass painting class at AbracadaBar on the BoardWalk.
- We have dining updates for hotels at Disneyland Resort.
- Is the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs getting a new name?
- Check out our Food and Wine Dooney & Bourke giveaway!
- We have a new food hack at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- We checked out the new menu items at Tortuga Tavern in the Magic Kingdom!
- Celebrate fall with WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs.
- Check out the new fall inspired menu items at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs.
- The artwork has been revealed for the new Centertown Market at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- New fall cupcakes and treats have arrived at several Disney World Resort Hotels.
- Halloween-themed refillable resort mugs are now available at Disney World.
- Casey’s Corner is now serving a Vegan Slaw Dog!
- Check out our latest tips from the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the special fall rates at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Food Tour of Disney World’s Yacht and Beach Club, 13 Cool Things You Might Not Have Noticed at Disney World, Typhoon Lagoon Food Tour, and Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs Review.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 13 Cool Things You Might Not Have Noticed at Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 13 Cool Things You Might Not Have Noticed at Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book!
We are SO excited to share with you the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! The Festival kicked off this week and this ebook is the BEST tool for helping you plan your visit!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2018, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
Use promo code CHEFS and get 20% off the price!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs 75 days from August 30 until November 12, and the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code CHEFS to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
DFB Reader Finds
One of our most popular tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival is to bring a tray for carrying all your delicious eats and drinks! DFB reader Ashok Karunakaran took our advice and shared, “Really glad we got DisneyFoodBlog’s food and wine guide. Found all the information we thought we needed and more in one place!! The tray came in handy, especially when you just need more than one of the same item!” I LOVE THIS, Ashok!!
The S’mores French Toast at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land is an unapologetic dessert-for-breakfast and it is delicious! DFB reader Let’s Find Fun agrees and told us “This is what breakfast should look like every day.”
On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grownups celebrated fallwith seasonal ciders available at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Moqueca at the Brazil Booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Hidden Mickey Cake Roll.