As the temperatures cool in Central Florida, Winter can be such a fun time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort.
Ready for some fun in the sun? Do you have your packing list ready to go for your vacation?
You can have an even better time knowing that you saved money on your Disney World trip this summer!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels extend guest benefits through 2019!
- Registration is now open for pasta making demonstrations at Terralina Crafted Italian.
- Annual Passholders enjoyed Super Saturday at Disney Springs!
- New pizza window opens in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion!
- Check out the new Disney After Hours dates for the Magic Kingdom event.
- New breakfast menu posted at Pongu Pongu in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Teachers and students can get free cupcakes at Sprinkles.
- Celebrate your Un-Birthday with a new milkshake in the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the NEW Galaxy Loaded Fries at Cosmic Ray’s!
- Check out the photo tour of the HalloWishes Dessert Party in the Magic Kingdom!
- We’re talking about the Flatbread of the Month and a new mug at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- We spotted a Mickey Mouse Macaron and more at Amorette’s Patisserie!
- Check out the new make-your-own-art experiences at the BoardWalk.
- New menu items debut at Prince Eric’s Village Market in the Magic Kingdom!
- We have the latest updates about construction at the Magic Kingdom, including Club 33!
- There is a new secret menu item at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe.
- We have the latest menu updates and more from the Value Resorts!
- Check out the new wine glass painting class at AbracadaBar on the BoardWalk.
- We have dining updates for hotels at Disneyland Resort.
- Is the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs getting a new name?
- Check out our Food and Wine Dooney & Bourke giveaway!
- We have a new food hack at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- We checked out the new menu items at Tortuga Tavern in the Magic Kingdom!
- Celebrate fall with WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs.
- Check out the new fall inspired menu items at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs.
- The artwork has been revealed for the new Centertown Market at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- New fall cupcakes and treats have arrived at several Disney World Resort Hotels.
- Halloween-themed refillable resort mugs are now available at Disney World.
- Casey’s Corner is now serving a Vegan Slaw Dog!
- Check out our latest tips from the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the special fall rates at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Food Tour of Disney World’s Yacht and Beach Club, 13 Cool Things You Might Not Have Noticed at Disney World, Typhoon Lagoon Food Tour, and Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs Review.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 13 Cool Things You Might Not Have Noticed at Disney World
Through 2018 guests staying at the seven resorts that make up the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels have not only enjoyed being walking distance from Disney Springs, but have also enjoyed some benefits typically reserved only for Disney-owned Resort guests.
Earlier this week we shared the news that Disney had announced the 2017 Free Dining Offer for Disney World resorts, and now we have confirmation about a Quick Service Dine Gift Card offer for select “good neighbor” hotels.
Guests who book a Walt Disney World vacation package that includes a stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Springs area hotels, or select good neighbor hotels with a minimum 3-day theme park ticket will receive a pre-paid, discounted Quick Service Dining card. [Read more…]