Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a little more than one week left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We spotted refillable Coke bottles at the Coca-Cola Store in Disney Springs!
- You need to check out this Pineapple Spam Burger at Disney World!
- Check out our Fall Back Flash Sale at the DFB Store.
- We reviewed the holiday sandwiches and a new dessert at Earl of Sandwich.
- T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs is hosting Breakfast with Santa next month.
- Check out the construction updates for the Ratatouille and Guardians of the Galaxy attractions in Epcot.
- Disney Cast Members can get a discount via Mobile Order at select locations.
- Check out the adorable new ears coming to Epcot!
- We have the FULL list of holiday treats coming to Disneyland. And we have a sneak peek at two treats here.
- Check out the seasonal cupcakes coming to Sprinkles this month.
- The list of celebrity narrators for the Candlelight Processional is now complete!
- Check out menus for the Disneyland Festival of Holidays.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is up!
- Mickey’s Magical Birthday Sundae has arrived at Ghirardelli.
- The Magic Kingdom has decked the halls for the holiday season.
- Tink’s Pixie-Dusted Cone has arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- You need to check out this year’s Pluto Holiday Popcorn Bucket.
- Epcot’s Skyliner station is becoming a work of art.
- We have details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including the Disney on Broadway performers!
- We spotted the Holiday Refillable Resort Mugs at Disney World.
- We reviewed a couple seasonal cupcakes at the Contemporary Resort!
- Check out the only-available-on-Halloween cupcake we spotted at Epcot.
- We shared a construction update from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And this update on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- New prizes are available for Remy’s Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion was celebrating Dia de los Muertos with a visiting artist and new merchandise.
- More holiday merchandise is popping up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted new Star Wars mugs and hats at the Studios.
- Vampirina is now meeting guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering a sale on holiday season rates!
- We reviewed a Pumpkin Spice Pretzel in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- The Disney attractions-inspired Spirit Jerseys are now available online.
- Check out who is coming to the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland.
- We launched the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-book!
- Reservations are now available for the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out this update on the Disney Skyliner construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Ralph and Vanellope from ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ are coming to the Disney Parks!
- We shared a preview of the merchandise for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
- Check out these over-the-top shakes from Beaches and Cream!
- We reviewed two new menus at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: What’s New at the Disney Parks This Week, AJ’s Favorite Disney World Restaurants, 7 Things That Might Surprise You About the Holidays at Disney World, and What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Fall Back Flash Sale – 40% off EVERYTHING at the DFB Store!
We’re turning the clocks back one hour this weekend…which means YOU get an extra hour of sleep! To celebrate “falling back” this weekend we’re having a FLASH SALE at the DFB Store!
This weekend only take 40% off EVERYTHING in the DFB Store with promo code 40SALE!
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World during the busy holiday season? Or do you have your eyes set on 2019 vacation? Whenever you visit, we know one thing for sure: you need to make some plans.
Can you believe it? Seriously, it’s time to get going on those Advance Dining Reservations for SPRING BREAK NEXT YEAR! (Nope. Not even joking.) And we’re going to make sure you choose the best restaurants Disney has to offer — and save some money while you’re at it — with our Fall Back Flash Sale!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our guides, now’s the time to do it! HUGE savings and some extra time to drool over Disney food pictures, tips, deals, and discounts sounds like the perfect way to spend your weekend.
Just use promo code 40Sale at checkout, and save 40% off of every product in the store.
From our pre-order of the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays — not to mention our detailed snack guides covering EVERY single park — these books are MUST reads.
Want Even Bigger Savings? Here’s How…
. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
Since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 40% off makes them a steal.
Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Going to Disney World for the holidays? Check out our Holiday Bundle. And if you want ALL of it — we have you covered there, too! Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Also, keep in mind, when you pre-order our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, we’ll send you the new guide as soon as it is published — and you’ll receive the fully-updated 2018 guide for FREE as an immediate download!
Don’t forget to head over to DFBStore.com to check out details, sample pages, and more. These e-books are a must-have for your next Disney World trip! Oh, and don’t forget to check out the testimonials from our customers — take it from them!
The best part? Shop in confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed. Don’t like it? You get your money back! No questions asked.
DFB Reader Finds
There’s just a little more than a week left for this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival and my good friend Jenn/FairestRunOfAll shared this bit of humor with us this weekend: “Is it even the Epcot Food and Wine Festival if you don’t take a picture of your food on a trash can?” True story! ;-D
Baseline Tap House at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a nice spot to stop for some great brews and eats. DFB and Disney food fan waltdisneydaze on instragram says: Baseline Tap House Pretzel > Regular Pretzels.
On to the Round-Up!
shared these gorgeous Disney Princess Stemless Wine Glasses!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of drinks at Yak and Yeti Bar in the Animal Kingdom.
Oh My Disney shared a fun Disney foodie quiz!
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Winnie the Pooh Apple and Cranberry Pie!