OK, it’s no secret that Disney World is a BUSY place during the holiday season, and New Year’s Eve is a MADHOUSE. There are plenty of events happening already, but most of them are already sold out…or well on their way to being sold out.
But you’re in luck! Today we’ve got a new New Year’s Eve bash to add to the agenda, and it sounds like a great one! Say hello to the Fort Wilderness New Year’s Eve Beach Dessert Party!
Over at Fort Wilderness Resort (Disney World’s campground), guests will ring in the new year with their toes in the sand and a drink in their hand! This one’s a standard dessert party, with specialty desserts, fruit, cheese, and beverages including beer and wine.
You’ll be able to see the Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks from the beach at Fort Wilderness…which means you get to totally skip the soul- and body-crushing crowds in the Kingdom! WIN!
Date and Times
- December 31, 2018 from 10:00 PM to 12:30 AM
- Clementine’s Beach at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- $99 per adult and $59 per child (ages 3 to 9) not including tax; gratuity not included or required. Cancellation window is up to 120 hours before the event.
Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made NOW via the disney dining phone line ((407) 939-3463) or online at DisneyWorld.com. Check-in location is at Clementine’s Beach behind the Settlement Trading Post. Be sure to bring confirmation of your ticket for the event when you check in.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney World Fun This Holiday Season!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2018 is a one-of-a-kind resource that will help you get the most out of your holiday vacation at Walt Disney World. Order The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2018 now!
It includes over 400 pages of must-have information, including:
- A full What’s New!! chapter for the 2018 Holiday Season
- A full Monthly Schedule of Events for the Holiday Season
- How to avoid the crowds on Disney World’s busiest days (and when Disney World closes their parks due to capacity!)
- ALL of the events, activities, and holiday additions in Walt Disney World. ALL. OF. THEM.
- And of course we’ll tell you where to eat! ;-D
Order your 2018 Guide now and get 20% off with code PEPPERMINT!
As always, our e-Books are 100% guaranteed! If you don’t love it, you get your money back!
Leave a Reply