Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival kicked off March 1 and we have the FULL MENUS here! Oh, and we’ve also got SECRET menu info and reviews for you!
AND – the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge were announced for BOTH Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We talked about what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared details on the Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- When will the passholder-exclusive Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket return?
- We talked about the 5 Disney restaurants we can’t wait to try in 2019!
- We shared our BEST of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Will these special events return for the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival?
- Check out the new ‘Coco’ live show in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion.
- We shared details when Aunt Polly’s is open in the Magic Kingdom and what’s on the menu.
- Check out the first look of an unwrapped Disney Skyliner gondola.
- We shared new concept art for Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo and the Milk Stand in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the details for the March Smuggler’s Series at Enzo’s Hideaway in Disney Springs.
- New Mickey Mouse refillable mugs were spotted at the All Star Movies Resort.
- We reviewed the new “Honey Bee” Earl Grey Tea Cake at Sunshine Seasons.
- We shared even MORE details on guest access, Fastpasses, and more for Galaxy’s Edge.
- The opening dates were announced for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week. And we have more of what’s new here.
- A Disney Family of Wines Weekend is coming to Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Mickey’s Soundsational Parade dining package is coming to Disneyland’s Plaza Inn.
- The Wonderful World of Wine is coming to the Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club.
- We checked out the Chinese Cotton Candy at Lotus House at the Flower and Garden Festival .
- We reviewed the NEW Chicken and Mushroom Pie at Yorkshire County Fish Shop in Epcot.
- We were live at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival on opening day.
- Check out the can’t-miss treats at Disney World this month.
- New Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew is coming to Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- We reviewed lunch at 50s Prime Time Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the new Philly Cheesesteak Spring Rolls in the Magic Kingdom.
- The 20% off merchandise offer appeared on quick service dining receipts at Hollywood Studios.
- We shared details on what to eat at Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter.
- Check out the merchandise for the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We shared a guest review of Carnevale at Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at the Grand Floridian and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the newest princess cupcake at Disney World.
- Sprinkles is celebrating Women’s History Month with a special limited edition cupcake.
- We reviewed the World of Color dining package at Wine Country Trattoria.
- Disneyland celebrated Mardi Gras with special eats at several locations.
- Check out the new cake flavors and more from the Disney Weddings Showcase.
- A new Mac & Cheese Truck is coming to Disney Springs.
- Cinderella Castle Minnie Ears have arrived at Disney World.
- We spotted secret menu items at the 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Disney Cruise Line bookings for the summer of 2020 open soon.
- We shared a time saving tip for the 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared what’s NEW right now at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared the DFB exclusive printable checklist for the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 18 Things You Can NOT Do in Disney World, Exclusive Animal Kingdom Snacks, The MOST Outrageously Expensive Things in Disney World, and What I Wish I’d Known Before Cruising with Disney, Part 2.
New DFB Video — The Most Outrageously Expensive Things in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The MOST Outrageously Expensive Things in Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Daylight Savings Sale – Save 40% off Every DFB Bundle in the DFB Store
This weekend we’re celebrating Daylight Savings with a HUGE sale at the DFB Store!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our bundles, now’s the time to do it! HUGE savings and some extra time to drool over Disney food pictures, tips, deals, and discounts sounds like the perfect way to spend your weekend.
Just use promo code DAYLIGHT at checkout, and save 40% off of every Bundle in the store.
. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
Since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 40% off makes them a steal.
And, we have a bundle for every need.
Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Looking for ALL of our DFB Guides in one Bundle? Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Also, keep in mind, when you pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival (or our 2019 Holiday Guide), we’ll send you the new guide as soon as it is published — and you’ll receive the 2018 edition for FREE as an immediate download!
Enter promo code DAYLIGHT at checkout to receive 40% off of any BUNDLE at the DFBStore.com.
DFB Reader Finds
We are huge fans of the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Basil Soup at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe. And we love this portrait of that combo from DFB reader AmyLynn. She understands our love for this combo, sharing: “When you take a portrait of grilled cheese and tomato soup from Jolly Holiday’s. Disney Food Blog would understand.” Oh we understand! ;-D
On to the Round-Up!
shared this adorable R2-D2 Ceramic Tea Pot!
WDW for Grownups shared 5 reasons why you should eat at Tusker House in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Disney Parks Blog shared a guide to Food Bowls at Disney World.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Winnie the Pooh Sugar Cookies.