Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has officially started and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
Halloween Time has begun in Disneyland, and we’ve eaten…well…pretty much ALL OF IT! Check out all of our Halloween Time reviews here!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- See why the holidays will be different at Disney this year.
- We shared what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the latest Disney food trends.
- We were live at Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- We ate the most expensive Disney meal ever.
- We reviewed all the eats at Halloween Time including: Hades Dog, Mickey and Minnie Halloween Donuts, Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot Glass, Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream treats, Mickey and Minnie Ice Cream Bars, Loaded Fleet Fries, Trick-or-Treat Sundae Duo, Trio of Halloween Drinks, Caramel Apple Churro, Coco Churro, Apple Pie Funnel Cake, Alien Pizza Planet treats, Pan Dulce Ice Cream Sandwich, Maple Bacon Bread Pudding, Maleficent Churro, Haul-o-Ween Churro, and Halloween drinks at Schmoozies.
- Check out the Halloween eats at the Galactic Grill in Disneyland.
- Check out all the Halloween treats at Jolly Holiday Bakery.
- We shared details on the Haunted Mansion gingerbread house.
- Check out the Halloween treats at Award Wieners.
- We spotted a cute Sulley Cupcake at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in Disneyland this week.
- We spotted a cute Mickey Pumpkin bottle topper at Disneyland.
- We shared the release dates for the next crop of designer ears at the Disney Parks.
- Check out the new Chocolate Pumpkin Spice shot in Epcot.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Lemonade.
- A new collection from Kate Spade is at Disney World.
- A behind-the-scenes look at ‘Maleficient: Mistress of Evil.’
- 12 things you need to know before going to Disney World.
- A new Chicken Guy! is coming to Florida.
- Sprinkles released its fall specialty cupcake menu for September.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge restaurants added to Mobile Order. See more here.
- Check out the newest Disney color trend — Arendelle Aqua.
- Disney World celebrated Lightning McQueen day with special drinks.
- Check out the newest PANDORA charms we spotted at Disney World.
- The Loungefly Minnie Ears have arrived at Disney World.
- A new limited time MagicBand debuted for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
- We shared details on the new Back to Batuu sweepstakes.
- Wine Bar George announces new wine tasting events.
- Terralina Crafted Italian celebrated National Cheese Pizza Day with a discount.
- Check out the cute Mike and Sulley backpacks we spotted at Disney World.
- Check out the new Disney Parks icons Loungefly backpack.
- We reviewed the new Pumpkin Cannoli at Vivoli il Gelato.
- The Pumpkin Cupcake has returned to Sprinkles.
- Check out the new Doughnut Happy Hour at Vivoli il Gelato.
- We reviewed the new Leaning Tower of Doughnuts in Disney Springs. See more about this treat here.
- We shared details on the new Florida Resident Seasonal Flex Ticket.
- The dates were announced for the 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We shared details on the Arendelle Aqua V.I.Passholder event.
- Jamba Juice is getting a makeover at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- A new dining location is coming to the Downtown Disney District.
- Find out why the Magic Kingdom only had three flavors of ice cream earlier this week.
- Check out the new Winnie the Pooh Wishables.
- We shared details on the new Apple Pie Bombolato in Disney Springs.
- Check out the newest ride-or-die snacks at Disney World.
- Sprinkles is serving Peanut Butter and Jelly ice cream right now.
- Disney’s Hilton Head Resort closed ahead of Hurricane Dorian.
- We spotted new movie-themed bus wraps at Disney World.
- Orlando International Airport closed and then reopened for Hurricane Dorian.
- There is a new subscription service with ShopDisney.
- We shared details on the reopening of the Disney World theme parks after Hurricane Dorian.
- Check out the best hurricane ready hotels at Disney World.
- We shared the ultimate list of all the upcoming attractions and more at Disney World and Disneyland.
- Check out everything you need to know from the Walt Disney Studios Panel at the D23 Expo.
- We shared details on who can get free cupcakes at Sprinkles this month.
- Check out the new Apple Pie Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- Disneyland has announced that more live shows will be cancelled.
- We shared what’s new in Disney Springs.
- We shared all the details about dining reservations and more affected by Hurricane Dorian.
- We shared details on park hours prior to Hurricane Dorian.
- Check out all the details on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- Disney World theme parks closed early ahead of Hurricane Dorian.
- We reviewed the Polynesian Twilight Feast at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We reviewed The Great Irish Hooley at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant.
- Orlando International Airport was going to close ahead of the hurricane, and then didn’t.
- Here’s what you need to know if a hurricane threatens Disney World.
- We shared what’s different about the Beaches and Cream temporary location.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things People Get Really Wrong About Disney World, What It’s Really Like to Stay in a Disney World Hotel, The Latest Disney Parks News, and Best of the Fest at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and FastPass+ Tips the Pros Use and You Should Too.
New DFB Video — The Latest News from the Disney Parks
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The Latest News from the Disney Parks — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 30% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 30SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We’re big fans of extra icing around here, and DFB reader @GetBinky shared this with us: “We listened to your advice and got the cinnamon bun with EXTRA icing and it was delicious. Your guides are super helpful”
Storybook Dining at Artist Point is a fun character meal at Disney World and DFB reader @BetterThanTrailMix shared this with us: “Thank you for the recommendation to hit Storybook Dining at Artist Point. Best meal of the trip for sure!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Mickey Mouse Candy Dish!
WDW for Grownups shared some great sweets in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared some fun art featuring Peter Pan’s Wendy enjoying a spot of tea.
Disney Family is talking about the Best Disney Cupcakes.