Cheese is basically another food group to us (and one of our favorites, at that).
And, grilled cheese just happens to be our WEAKNESS with all that buttery bread and stretchy cheese! It’s just SO GOOD. Although it might seem like a simple snack, Woody’s Lunch Box adds a delicious twist that we can’t get enough of!
And, you can learn to make your own Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich all the way from Toy Story Land in your own kitchen! But, don’t be surprised if you want more than one. 😉
Cream Cheese Spread:
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Double Gloucester or cheddar
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich:
- 8 slices of artisan bread
- 8 cheddar cheese slices
- 8 provolone slices
For Cream Cheese Spread:
- Combine cream cheese, Double Gloucester or cheddar, heavy cream, and salt in food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
For Garlic Spread:
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and salt in small bowl and stir until blended. Set aside.
For Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich:
- Lay out artisan bread slices on parchment paper or large cutting board.
- Place 2 slices of cheddar on 4 of the bread slices. Place 2 slices of provolone on remaining bread slices.
- Equally spoon cream cheese spread on slices with provolone. Gently smooth cream cheese spread over each slice.
- Press cheddar side and provolone side together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, until hot.
- Brush both sides of the sandwiches with garlic spread.
- Grill sandwiches for 2 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
The only thing that would make this Grilled Cheese better is a side of tomato soup!!
Want more Toy Story Land recipes? Learn how to the Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart for dessert here! Or, check out ALL of our Disney recipes here!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite thing to eat at Woody’s Lunch Box? Let us know in the comments below!