Is it just me, or have you guys been making DIY s’mores over your stovetops at home? (Best late-night snack EVER!)
We love snackin’ on all that chocolate and marshmallow goodness when s’mores treats come to the Disney Parks. We’re talking about the yummiest S’mores Brownies, S’mores Donuts, and even ooey-gooey S’mores Cookies! And, you’re probably going to want to pull your baking dishes ASAP after you see this next s’mores Disney Recipe!
Add a little bit of magic to your weekend by baking (and toasting) the Mickey S’mores Cupcakes! But, we have to warn you that you might want more than one!! 😉
- Your favorite chocolate cake recipe
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Cupcake tray and liners
- Marshmallow fluff
- Plastic bag
- Culinary blowtorch
- Small chocolate cookies or wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
2. Mix your graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until they are evenly combined.
3. Line cupcake tray with your favorite liners (maybe some Disney ones??). Press a spoonful of the graham cracker and butter mixture to coat the entire bottom of each liner.
4. Mix together your chocolate cake batter and fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way full with the batter. Bake them for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Set them aside and let them cool completely.
5. Fill a plastic bag with marshmallow fluff and cut a corner of the bag to use for piping. Get creative and pipe a dollop of marshmallow fluff onto each cupcake. Afterward, use a blowtorch (grown-ups only!) to toast the top of the marshmallow fluffs until golden brown. If you don’t have a blow torch, you can broil the cupcakes in the oven instead for a few minutes to toast the marshmallow fluff.
6. Add some Mickey ears by placing two small chocolate cookies or wafers on the sides of each cupcake.
And, there you have it!! MICKEY S’MORES CUPCAKES FOR THE WIN! (Wow, we’re so hungry). Be sure to snap some cute photos of your family chilling in your backyard with these bbs!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite s’mores treat in the Disney Parks? Let us know in the comments below!