There have been a lot of changes at Disney World lately, and we’re not just talkin’ about all the new health and safety modifications!
Now that many restaurants inside the theme parks have reopened, they’ve scaled back on quite a few of their offerings. We also saw a lot of menu slashing happen right before several restaurants reopened in Disney Springs.
Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish, however, appear to be heading in a different direction. Both Disney Springs locations (which are owned by Levy Restaurants) reopened back in May. And both restaurants have ADDED quite a few items to their menus!
Terralina Menu Changes
First up, let’s look at the changes Terralina has made! It appears they’ve switched up their Burrata which used to come with pickled beets, kale, lemon, and crostini.
Their Burrata now includes tomato jam, smoked sea salt, arugula, lemon, and thyme. As true burrata aficionados, we’ll look forward to trying it out on our next visit!
And LOOK at all the stuff they’ve just ADDED!
Food and Beverage Added to Terralina’s Menu
- Antipasti Tower — (serves four) Prosciutto, Spicy Capicola, Grana Padano, Bocconcini, Tomatoes, Pickled Vegetables, Grilled Zucchini, Parmesan Crisp, Olives, House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips for $37.00
- Carpaccio, Baby Arugula, Mint-Basil Aïoli, Shaved Parmesan, Fried Capers, Crostini for $15.00
- Italian Fries — creamy Cheese sauce and Salami for $14.00
- Baby Arugula Salad featuring Strawberry, shaved Parmesan, shaved Fennel and Citrus Vinaigrette for $11
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Arugula, Tomato, and Lemon-Caper Aïoli served with House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips and Garlic Pickles for $16.00
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich — Zucchini, Portobello Mushroom, Red Onion, Roasted Red Pepper, Fresh Mozzarella, Pesto Aïoli, and Balsamic Drizzle served with House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips and Garlic Pickles for $14.00
- Italian Grinder — Soppressata, Peppers, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Arugula, Fontina, and Chili-Sage Aïoli served with House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips and Garlic Pickles for $14.00
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich — Mozzarella and Herbed Pesto served with House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips and Garlic Pickles for $14.00
- Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich — Mozzarella and Herbed Pesto served with House-made Pecorino-Truffle Potato Chips and Garlic Pickles for $13.00
- Citrus Half Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, and Gremolata for $25.00
- Lemon Panna Cotta with Candied Thyme for $9.00
- Hank’s Root Beer
- Mojito Árvero Limoncello
- Italian Margarita
- Mediterranean Martini
Okay, okay…there have been a few more subtractions — but not very many!
Food and Beverages Removed From Terralina’s Menu
- Calzone made with Roasted Pork, Sweet Peppers, and Spinach
- The Springs
- Revered Heritage
- Cozy Terrace
- Nighttime Pleasantries
- Crafted Lemonade Pitcher
- Seasonal Bellini
- Star Crossed Lovers
Mostly mixed drinks have gotten the boot, so if you’re a non-drinker, the only subtraction you’ll have to worry about is Terralina’s Calzone!
Now let’s look at how Paddlefish has changed up its menu.
Paddlefish Menu Changes
It looks like there are more appetizers, desserts, cocktails, and Kids’ Menu options to choose from!
Food and Beverages Added to Paddlefish’s Menu
- Crab Guacamole Lump Crab served with Onion, Tomato, Jalapeño, Cilantro, Lime, Avocado and Tajin Tortilla chips for $36.00
- Main Stuffed Cod Shrimp & Scallops with Corn Bread stuffing, Asparagus, Red Potato and mustard cream sauce for $35.00
- Catfish Cornmeal Crust — Edamame-smoked Bacon Succotash, Creole Mustard for $25.00
- New York-style Cheesecake — Farm-fresh strawberry compote for $9
- Chicken Fingers served with French Fries (Kids’ Menu) for $10.00
- Linguine served with choice of Marinara or Parmesean Cream. Add Chicken $2 or add Shrimp $4 (Kids’ Menu) for $8.00
- Crispy Shrimp served with French Fries and classic cocktail sauce (Kids’ Menu) for $12.00
- Big Wave, Golden Ale
- Hawaiian Lion, Coconut Coffee $9.00
- Islamorada, Citrus Ale $9.00
- Lili’s Steamboat Breeze — Broadbent Rose, Cathead Honeysuckle, Elderflower, and fresh Lemon
But just like Terralina’s menu, not everything made the cut!
Food Removed From Paddlefish’s Menu
- Brownie Milkshake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Crème Brûlée
- Spiced Apple Bread Pudding
- New York-style Cheesecake
- Key Lime Pie
- Shrimp Pasta (Kids’ Menu)
- Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae (Kids’ Menu)
Beverages Removed From Paddlefish’s Menu
- Atlantic City Mayport – Red Ale
- Sweetwater 420 – EPA
- Michelob Ultra
- Sailfish White Marlin – Wit
- Prohibition Mai Tai
- The Bloody Mary
- Pecan Chicory Espresso Martini
Could these menu additions be the first of many? We’d love to see some of our favorite appetizers, entrées, and desserts return to Disney World! We’ll let you know as soon as we spot any more menu changes. Good news or bad, we want you guys to be prepared!
Is California Grill in Disney World still worth it — even without fireworks? Read our review to find out!
What do you make of all the menu changes happening across Disney World? Share your thoughts in the comments below!