Who’s ready for some fall treats??
We’ve been tasting our way around all of the fall and Halloween themed treats in Disney World, but what about Disneyland?? We have spotted a few seasonal snacks in Downtown Disney, like the pumpkin spice churro, but now we have a TON of treats to look forward to snagging on our next visit! Here’s a look at the autumn-themed eats coming to Downtown Disney this season!
All of these items at Marceline’s Confectionery are available now, while supplies last, with the exception of the Pumpkin-Spiced Toffee!
- Minnie Witch Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel with marshmallow ears, enrobed in milk chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate witch hat, lavender-colored sugar, and orange candy-coated chocolates
- Minnie Witch Crispy Treat – Crisped rice treat dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with a chocolate witch hat, lavender-colored sugar, and orange candy-coated chocolates
- Magic Mirror Crispy Treat – Oval-shaped crisped rice treat dipped in dark black chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate, yellow-colored white chocolate, and red candy-coated chocolates
- Hades Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate Hades amulet
- Ursula Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate Ursula shell
- Cinnamon Marshmallow Wand – Marshmallows dipped in caramel, enrobed in white chocolate, and covered in cinnamon and sugar
- Pumpkin-Spiced Toffee (Available October 29th-31st while supplies last) – Toffee enrobed in white chocolate and covered in pumpkin spice and orange-colored sugar
- Short Rib Pot Pie (Available through November 29th) – Braised short rib, root vegetables, mushrooms, Piper Down Scottish Ale reduction, and puff pastry crust
- Pumpkin Down Ale (Available while supplies last) – Flavors of caramel and toffee maltiness of our Piper Down Scottish Ale with roasted pumpkin and a hint of spice
- Pumpkin Down Ale Float (Available while supplies last) – 8 oz pour of Pumpkin Down Ale in a tulip glass with scoops of vanilla bean ice cream and garnished with a slightly sweetened waffle wedge
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Shake (Available through October 31st)
- Pumpkin Spice Churro (Available through November 15th) – Served with a side of cream cheese frosting
- Caribbean Jerk Sandwich (Available through November 15th) – Grilled chicken, roasted peppers, banana peppers, and mild or spicy jerk sauce
- Pumpkin Smash (Available while supplies last) – pumpkin-flavored smoothie available in classic or a new plant-based recipe
- Power Fall Antioxidant Add-On Products (Available through November 9th) – get a boost of antioxidants and vitamins with the açai super anti-oxidant or orange c-booster smoothies, orange carrot twist juice, or an açai primo bowl
- Mummy Macarons (Available through October 31st) – With cookies and cream buttercream
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Macarons (Available through October 31st) – With white chocolate pumpkin ganache
- Sundown Mule (Available through November 9th) – Vodka, crème de cassis, ginger beers, and ginger ale
- Pumpkin Ravioli (Available through October 31st) – House-made ravioli filled with pumpkin and topped with brown butter sauce, sage, and Parmesan
- Spooky Boo-Berry, Caramel Apple, and Maple Pecan Crème Anglaise Dipping Sauces (Available through November 29th) – Seasonal dipping sauces with beignets
- The Great Candycopia Ice Cream (Available October 9th through November 5th)
- Creepy Crawly Critters Ice Cream (Available October 9th through November 5th)
- Mummy’s Pumpkin Spiced Potion Ice Cream (Available October 9th through November 5th) – vegan
- Pumpkin Cupcake (Available through November 29th) – Pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting
- Various Fall and Halloween-themed Cupcakes will also be available throughout the season – be sure to visit the Disneyland Resort website for more details
- Hibiscus Baca-Rita (Available through November 16th) – Mezcal, organic margarita mix, hibiscus, and peach schnapps
- Monster Burger (Available through October 31st) – Two certified Angus beef patties, bacon, fried egg, onion rings, yellow cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and secret sauce served with potato barrels
- Trick or Treat Cocktail (Available through October 31st) – Bourbon, pumpkin syrup, lemon juice, and soda water
- Cinnamon Bitz with Caramel Sauce (Available while supplies last)
YUM! We’re getting hungry just thinking about these seasonal snacks! We’ll be keeping an eye out for these on our next visit to Downtown Disney, so stay tuned for more photos and reviews!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which of these snacks are you the most excited to try? Let us know in the comments!