If you’ve tuned into our Instagram stories lately, you may have seen some of the Disney World trivia questions we’ve put up to test your knowledge!
And while you might be able to breeze through some of the questions, we’ve added some that are tough for even the most dedicated Disney World fans! A recent trivia question stumped well over half of our readers — only 38% of those polled answered correctly!
Ready to test your skills on this tough trivia question?? We asked our readers true or false, Disney World opened the same year the first email was sent? Okay, everybody lock-in your answers!
And the answer is…true! The first email was sent by Ray Tomlinson in 1971, the same year that Disney World first opened its gates to guests!
Of those who responded, 38% said true, while the other 62% said false. We definitely agree that it’s hard to believe these two made their debut in the same year, so give yourself a big pat on the back if you got this question right!
With Disney World’s 50th anniversary less than a year away, we’re looking forward to lots of new additions leading up to the celebrations! From new attractions like TRON Lightcycle Run and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind to new restaurants like Space 220, there are tons of exciting projects that are currently expected to open in 2021!
Disney hasn’t shared many specifics about the 50th-anniversary celebrations just yet, but in November 2020, Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro did say, “what I can tell you is, it’s going to be very remarkable, and we intend to celebrate the stories and experiences our guests love.”
If you’re ready to plan your trip for the upcoming 50th-anniversary, Walt Disney World Vacation Packages are already available through the end of 2021. Be sure to snag your reservations fast, since dates surrounding the official anniversary on October 1st will fill up quickly!
As we head into 2021, we’ll be keeping a close eye out for more info on the upcoming Disney World anniversary celebrations. Stay tuned to Disney Food Blog for the latest updates and be sure to follow us on Instagram to chime in on future trivia questions!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did you get the answer to the trivia question correct? Let us know in the comments!