Roundup Rodeo BBQ is a new Table Service restaurant in Toy Story Land (also known as Andy’s backyard) at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Roundup Rodeo BBQ takes guests on a rootin’ tootin’ dining experience in a new play area: a RODEO arena, created by Andy himself! Andy has taken some of his favorite games and play sets to create the scene with both western toys and other items (like blocks, lights, cardboard cut-outs, and more) coming together to make a bright and colorful mash-up atmosphere. (In fact, you may even experience an “Andy’s Coming” moment!) You can see pictures AND videos from INSIDE Roundup Rodeo BBQ HERE!
Guests dine among “play sets” of a western town and train station while “rodeo festivities” take place during the meal of All-You-Care-to-Enjoy BBQ fare served family-style! Platters feature house-smoked meats, classic sides, and miniature “sweet surprises,” and you can see the FULL MENU with food photos here.
Guests will also spot representations of Disney•Pixar characters as toys and game pieces set the playful scene in what is sure to be a lively and memorable dining experience (though it is not a Toy Story character meal).
PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Go Inside Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Disney World With Us!
Service: Table Service
Type of Food: BBQ served Family-Style, All-You-Care-to-Enjoy
Location: Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios
Disney Dining Plan: Not yet known
Official Disney Lunch Menu
Official Disney Dinner Menu
See the full Family-Style menu with FOOD PHOTOS here!
Photo Tour, Information, and Reviews:
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Go Inside Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Disney World With Us!
- We Ate a LOT of Food at Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Disney World — Here Are Our Honest Thoughts
- Disney Food Blog REVIEW: We Ate EVERYTHING at the NEW Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant in Disney World
- 2 Things That Make Roundup Rodeo BBQ STAND OUT in Disney World
- Why Roundup Rodeo BBQ Is the BEST and WORST Restaurant in Disney World
- The Best Part of Roundup Rodeo BBQ Is NOT The Barbecue
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ vs. ’50s Prime Time Cafe in Disney World
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ vs. Sci-Fi Dine-In in Disney World
- Service is family-style, so platters of food are brought to the tables, similar to what we see at places like Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Tree Tavern. This means that a fixed price is set for the meal: The pricing is $45 for adults, and $25 for kids (kids are ages 3 to 9). The meals cost the same for lunch or dinner.
- Please note that Rodeo Roundup BBQ is NOT a Character Meal.
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ offers Mobile Dine Check-In.
Famous Dishes: Prospector’s Homemade Cheddar Biscuits with Sweet Pepper Jelly, Evil Dr. Smoked Ribs, Slinky Doooooooog’s Mac & Cheese, The Married Spuds, Force Field Fried Pickles, Bo’s Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Roundup Rodeo BBQ
You might also like: Woody’s Lunch Box, Whispering Canyon Cafe