It’s hard to go wrong with a combination like wine and chocolate.
For New Year’s, Disney World offered a special celebration package that included sparkling wine and chocolate at a few resort restaurants. It looks like this package will continue in 2021, because a Valentine’s Day version has just popped up on select menus!
The Valentine’s Day Celebration Wine Package will include François Montand Blanc de Blancs Brut Sparkling Wine and a Chocolate Ganache Package.
The wine is the same as the New Year’s package, but this one will come with ganache rather than truffles (which we LOVED). When describing the wine, the menu says there are “aromas of white flowers and citrus fruit that give way to a creamy and smooth palate with flavors of freshly baked bread, golden delicious apples, and meyer lemons.
The wine at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort is different, however. The wine is Ruffino Prosecco D.O.C. Sparkling Wine, and is described as a “fragrant bouquet bursting with aromas of apples, pears, and citrus.” It is also “crisp, clean and delicate with fine bubbles on the palate, and intense flavors of apples and peaches.”
The package will be available on Valentine’s Day Weekend ONLY, so if you are visiting Disney World during that time, you may want to consider this to celebrate the holiday.
This has popped up on several menus all over Disney World including:
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Sanaa To Go at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Contempo Café and The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- P & J’s Southern Takeout at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- BoardWalk Bakery and The Pizza Window at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Primo Piatto at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- The Artist’s Palatte at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe To Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Three Bridges Bar and Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Everything POP Food Court at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
These are all Mobile Order locations, so these will likely be available through Mobile Order for Valentine’s Day weekend. The New Year’s package was only available at 3 resorts, but now guests can grab it at SO many other locations! We’ll keep an eye out for more special snacks or packages, so stay tuned to DFB for the latest Disney news.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did you try the New Year’s Wine Package? Let us know in the comments!