An exciting event is coming to Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Resort next month!
We stopped by this past weekend to experience the Food & Wine Classic: A Taste of Swan and Dolphin. And coming up on April 17th is another foodie event — the Spring Food & Wine Classic. The event will feature 12 food stations, over 50 beverage options, entertainment, and more!
This upcoming event will feature a lot of the food booths we recently experienced, along with even more. We’re sharing a list of all the eats you can expect from April’s event.
- Prime New York Strip Loin — Salt Roasted Prime NY Strip Loin, Roasted Marble Potatoes, Onion Purée, Truffle Veal Jus
Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Smoked Ribs — Sweet & Smokey St. Louis Style Smoked Ribs, Macaroni & Cheese
- Colorado Lamb — Roasted Lamb Chop, Charred Artichoke, Braised Gigantes Beans, Lamb Jus
- Soft Pretzel — Bavarian Style Warm Pretzel, German Mustard, Beer Cheese
- Shrimp & Grits — Sautéed Gulf Shrimp, Buttered White Corn Grits, Tasso Ham Gravy
- Angus Beef Sliders — Seared Angus Beef Patty, SwanDo Sauce, American Cheese, Toasted Brioche
- Chile Colorado Bowl — Green Chile Braised Pork, Steamed Rice, Hominy, Pickled Apple-Cabbage Slaw, Crispy Chicharrones, Radish
- Vegetarian Bao — Glazed Savory Jack Fruit, Green Onion, Ginger, Steamed Bao
- Malfatti — Ricotta Cheese Dumplings, Wild Mushrooms, Red Onion, Calabrian Chile
The Pig & The Poke
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche — Citrus Marinated Sliced Hearts of Palm, Jalapeño, Crispy Rice Noodle
- Spicy Tuna Roll — Seasoned Sushi Rice, Spicy Ahi Tuna, Nori
Chef Laurent Branlard
- Tropical Pavlova Station — Pineapple Compote, Passion Fruit Whipped Cream, Mango Sorbet, Meringue
- 72% Araguani Chocolate Crunch Cake
- Lime-Raspberry Angel Food Cake
Tickets for the event cost $125 and can be reserved on the event site. If you’re interested in trying out a whole bunch of different eats, check it out!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you interested in checking out this event? Let us know in the comments!