Hello, everyone! It’s been a BUSY week.
We’ve been doing our best to eat everything at the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival, and we’ve reviewed every single food booth there. But we’re also covering food ALL over Disney World, including seasonal snacks and more!
But we’re covering menu changes, too — and BOY, there were a LOT this week. We’re putting all of the changes together for you, but one thing to note is that some Disney World restaurants are going to cost a bit more from here on out. So on with the updates!
Chefs de France
We will always sing the praises of Chefs de France over at the France Pavilion, but some of that food is about to cost you a bit more money. Here’s what’s changed on both the Lunch and Dinner Menus (spoiler alert — price increases!):
- Cassolette d’escargots de Bourgogne au beurre persillé (Escargot) price increase from $13.99 to $14.50
- Salade de chèvre chaud (Baked Goat Cheese) increased from $12.99 to $13.99
- Boeuf Bourguignon increased in price from $29.99 to $31.99
- Creme Brulee increased from $11 to $11.75
- NEW: Ratatouille sur Quinoa — Ratatouille served on Quinoa with Kale for $24.99
- Tarte au Chocolat increased from $11 to $12.75
- Menu Francais increased from $49.50 to $54.90
- Salade de fruits rouges à la menthe, madeleine increased from $11 to $12
But it’s not just the adults’ menu that saw some prices go up — the kids’ menu saw some changes, too:
- Blanc de Poulet Grillé (Grilled chicken Tenderloin) increased from $9.25 to $9.50
- NEW: Salade aux lardons et croutons — Selected greens with house vinaigrette dressing, diced smoked bacon, tomatoes, and homemade croutons for $10.25
- Croquette de Boeuf en Brioche (Ground Beef Steak) increased from $10 to $10.50
- Tarte aux Fraises increased from $4.75 to $5.25
- Saint-Geron Naturally Sparkling water replaced with Badioit Sparkling Water for the same price at $8.50
La Cava del Tequila
The OAX collection of mezcales are limited-edition, and they’re made from 12 to 25-year-old Mexican agave plants. We can’t wait to try them out!
Trattoria al Forno
If you plan on having breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, there’s a new Iced Coffee you might want to try. It’s made with Trattoria al Forno’s special blend of Coffee, Cream, and Sweetener and served over Ice.
The iced coffee is available now for $4.50.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Sure, you can go bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes, but you can also eat some pretty good meals there! But what’s changed here isn’t the food (whew), but the drinks.
Here’s what’s been added to the menu:
- Juice Box for $2.50
- Milk or Chocolate Milk for $3.25
- Bottled Water for $3.25
- Red Bull for $5
There are also two new items on the Draft & Bottled Beer part of the menu, too (that’s what we’re talking about!).
- High Noon Pineapple for $8
- High Noon Watermelon for $8
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
It’s the beginning of the month, which means NEW donuts and drinks at Everglazed — and yes, we are SO EXCITED! So here’s what’s new:
- Cinnamon Roll for $5.50
- Double Chocolate Nitro Cold Brew (Nitro Cold Brew, Chocolate Milk, and Chocolate and Whtie Chocolate Syrups) with Brooklyn Blackout Donut (Chocolate-glazed Donut dipped in Chocolate Icing, topped with Mini Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Buttercream, and Chocolate Wafer Cookies) for $14
The Daily Poutine
So we thought the new Bangers Poutine at The Daily Poutine didn’t look great, but this was one of those cases where looks aren’t everything. See what we mean?
It’s Pork Bangers Sausage, Stout Gravy, and Cheddar with an Onion Marmalade on top of thick-cut French Fries! Our advice is to get it for $9.99, but just don’t look at it while you eat it.
Blizzard Beach officially reopens March 7th, and that means its food and beverage locations have reopened, too! And they’ve got some updates. This includes the Warming Hut, which has the following changes:
- REMOVED: Chicken Salad Sandwich
- NEW: Shrimp Louie Lettuce Wrap served with chips for $12.99
- REMOVED: Barbecue Turkey Leg Crunch (wait. WHAT? NOOOOOO!!!!)
- NEW: Churro with Chocolate Dip for $6.19
- REMOVED: Beso Del Sol Sangria
- NEW: Opici Family Red Sangria — Made in La Mancha, Spain from Airén Grapes and has flavors of Banana, Pineapple, and Grapefruit with a hint of Ginger for $11
There have been a few menu changes at the Cooling Hut, too! This is where we started seeing some price increases for Disney food (little ones, but still — ouch).
- REMOVED: Tuna Sandwich
- REMOVED: Red Pepper Hummus with Vegetables
- REMOVED: Red Pepper Hummus and Chips
- Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich increased from $5.39 to $5.69
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar increased from $5.39 to $5.69
- Strawberry Fruit Bar increased from $4.99 to $5.39
- Olaf Frozen Lemonade increased from $5.19 to $5.39
- NEW: Truly Wild Berry Hard Seltzer for $9.25
The Polar Pub
So remember how we mentioned price increases at some Disney dining locations? Well, we did see a few decreases in pricing, too — which is actually pretty rare. That means it’s a good time to grab drinks from the Polar Pub!
- Grand Margarita decreased from $16 to $14
- Grapefruit Margarita decreased from $15 to $14
- Rum Runner decreased from $14 to $13
- Blue Blizzard Margarita decreased from $15 to $13
- Banana Cabana decreased from $14 to $13
- Piña CoLAVA decreased from $14 to $13
- Black Cherry Lemonade decreased from $14.25 to $14
- Budweiser Lager decreased from $8.50 to $8
- Old Elephant Foot IPA decreased from $10.75 to $10
- Angry Orchard decreased from $9.75 to $9.25
- Michelob Ultra increased from $8.50 to $9
- Truly Wild Berry Hard Sparkling Water decreased from $9.75 to $9.25
- Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen decreased from $11 to $10.25
- Corona Extra decreased from $9 to $8.75
- Copa Di Vino decreased from $9.50 to $9
- Opici Family Red Sangria decreased from $11.50 to $11
Those price decreases aren’t happening anywhere else, though. and at I.C. Expeditions, we’re seeing a few increases, along with these changes.
- REMOVED: Strawberry Shortcake Sundae
- NEW: Hot Fudge Sundae — Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry over a Homemade Brownie for $6.49
- Fanta Orange Float and Barq’s Root Beer Float increased from $4.99 to $5.49
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar and Mickey ice Cream Sandwich increased from $5.39 to $5.69
- Strawberry Fruit Bar increased from $4.99 to $5.19
- Olaf Frozen Lemonade Strawberry Bar increased from $5.19 to $5.39
Looks like the price of the ice cream has gone up to match the other parks.
Hope you’re not wanting to grab some Loaded Beef Nachos at Frostbite Freddy’s, because well, they’re gone now. But the following beverages are new, including some in souvenir cups!
- NEW: Minute Maid® Premium Frozen Blue Raspberry Lemonade for $5.99 (All-day refillable mug for $11.99)
- NEW: Premium and Craft Beer with a Souvenir Cup for $13.50
- NEW: Premium and Craft Beer Same-Day Refills for $7.50
- NEW: Domestic Beer with a Souvenir Cup for $11.50
- NEW: Domestic Beer Same-Day Refills for $6.50
Whew! That’s a LOT! Especially a lot of price increases, but that’s how things go, right? We’ll be back soon with even more Disney World restaurant menu updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of the price increases at Disney World restaurants? Let us know in the comments!