Can you hear our stomachs growling? We’ve got Food and Wine NEWS.
This year, the Food and Wine cheese crawl, Emile’s Fromage Montage, will return! This offering takes guests around World Showcase to sample five cheesy dishes for a PRIZE.
All of the EPCOT Festivals have a snacking scavenger hunt like this one. For the current EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival, the Garden Graze is leading guests on a journey through plant-based offerings.
For the cheese crawl, you’ll pick up a free passport and then purchase 5 different cheese-based offerings from Global Marketplaces, collecting stamps as you do. In the end, you’ll win a complimentary BONUS eat or treat!
The menu for 2021 is:
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese – The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Hawaiʻi
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese – Germany
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – Greece
- The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer-Cheese Fondue – Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
That’s right! GRIDDLED CHEESE IS BACK IN GREECE!
We’re pretty excited to try out hand at this cheesy crawl in July. As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest festival updates!
Will you be cheesing it up at Food and Wine this year? Tell us in the comments!