If you’re like us, you might be pretty excited for the launch of Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship.
The Disney Wish is set to be Disney’s “Castle on the Seas” and it is SO cool. We can’t get over the wide variety of offerings like amazing restaurant concepts, an attraction at sea, knock-your-socks-off kids’ zones, and more. Well, early bookings are NOW AVAILABLE, if you can believe it!
Today marks the first day that guests can book a spot on the inaugural season sailings of the Disney Wish. Today, May 17th, Platinum Castaway Club Members with 25 or more sailings can book!
From there, early bookings continue to roll out with the following dates:
- May 18th for Platinum Castaway Club Members with 20 or more sailings (phone only)
- May 19th for Platinum Castaway Club Members with 15 or more sailings (phone only)
- May 20th for all Platinum Castaway Club Members
- May 24th for Gold Castaway Club Members
- May 25th for Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure Insiders
- May 26th for Silver Castaway Club Members
Then, general booking opens on May 27th! Each day, bookings open at 8AM ET. For phone-only bookings call (800) 388-4513. Other Castaway Club bookings can be done online by signing in to your account. Disney Vacation Club Members should call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 to book with Reservation Points or (866) 325-6348 to book with cash. Adventure Insiders should call (888) 272-0644. Bookings can also be done via a travel agent.
As a reminder, there are some special circumstances to be aware of if you are booking the maiden voyage of the Disney Wish on June 9th:
- Payment — A non-refundable deposit of 20% must be paid by 11:59PM ET on the day of booking. Final payment for suites and concierge-level staterooms is due 150 days prior to setting sail; final payment for all other staterooms is due 120 days prior to setting sail.
- Cancellation Fees — A 50% cancellation fee applies from 44 to 30 days prior to setting sail. A 75% cancellation fee applies from 29 to 15 days prior to setting sail. A 100% cancellation fee applies from 14 days to the date of setting sail.
- Restrictions — The Castaway Club member must remain on the reservation to be valid. Date changes are not permitted once a booking is made; Guests must cancel and rebook. Booking cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or future cruise credits.
So, if you’re in one of the special groups, get ready to get booking! It’s possible that the inaugural season of the Disney Wish will be VERY popular. As always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be booking a spot on the Disney Wish? Tell us in the comments!