EPCOT’s 2021 International Food and Wine Festival is set to kick off in just over a month! The Festival will begin on July 15, 2021, and run through November 20, 2021.
We’ve already shared a look at some of the entertainment that will be at the festival this year, a few of the confirmed food booths, and more. But now we’ve got a BIG update — we’ve got a full list of ALL of the booths that will be at this year’s festival!!
If you’re reading this post while hungry, you’ve been WARNED!! We’re going to share the FULL list of food booths coming to this year’s festival (including some new ones!!) and details about some of the items they’ll be serving up, so prepare yourself!
Alright, without further ado, here’s a full list of all the booths Disney has announced so far that will be at this year’s Food and Wine Festival:
- The Alps – Opening October 1 — Here you’ll be able to grab items including the warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette
- Appleseed Orchard
- Belgium – Opening October 1 — This booth will serve up treats like a fluffy Belgian waffle or savory beer-braised beef dish
- Brazil – Opening October 1
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience — NEW! — This booth will feature things like chicken wings, flatbreads and assorted beers and ciders
- China — This booth will be serving up popular Chinese plates, mango bubble milk tea, draft beer, and cocktails
- The Donut Box
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ — This booth will serve up plant-based dishes featuring Impossible™ foods, as well as wine, chai tea, or a chai tea cocktail
- Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
- Greece — this booth will serve up traditional Greek dishes including spanakopita and lamb moussaka.
- Hops & Barley — This booth will feature all-American craft beer and wines
- India – Opening October 1 — You’ll be able to munch on things like Madras red curry and Korma chicken here
- Ireland – Opening October 1 — This booth will serve up favorites like Irish sausage and seafood pie, which you can pair with Irish ale and mead honey wine
- Kenya – NEW! Opening October 1 — This booth will serve up traditional Kenyan food and beer
- Lobster Landing – NEW! Opening October 1 — This booth is meant to give guests a taste of New England with luscious lobster creations
- Mac & Eats – NEW! Opening October 1 — Here you’ll find some unique macaroni and cheese combos
- Mexico — At the Mexico booth, you’ll be able to enjoy chilaquiles, tacos, Mexican craft beer, and margaritas
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW! — Here Disney notes that you’ll be able to “savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes”
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese — This spot will serve up chicken nuggets, poutine, and soft-serve ice cream
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW! — Here you can grab some fresh seafood and produce in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE® — This will feature sweet treats and mimosas
- Spain – Opening October 1 — Here you can grab paella, seafood salad, and charcuterie, along with beer and wine
- The Swanky Saucy Swine — NEW! — This booth will have pork dishes as well as wine, beer, and cocktails
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina — NEW! — Here you’ll be able to grab some traditional Moroccan dishes, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita
And that’s the list of food booths Disney has announced for now! We’ll keep an eye out for full menu information and more details and let you know what we find.
Planning to visit the Food & Wine Festival this year? We’ve been working on a whole bunch of posts to help you!
- Click here to see our list of 5 mistakes you’re making at the Food & Wine Festival
- Click here to see 9 MYTHS about the Festival
- Click here to see what Disney WON’T tell you about the Food & Wine Festival (but we will!)
- Click here to see our top tips for budgeting for the festival
- And click here to see 8 things we ALWAYS bring to the Food & Wine Festival!
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more information about the Festival and share that with you. If you want to get all kinds of tips and tricks to help you conquer the Festival like a pro, be sure to check out our DFB Guide to the 2021 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival! It’s got 250+ pages full of everything you need to know. To check out more about our guide, take a look at the links below.
And, as always, stay tuned to DFB for more information!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which booth are you most excited to try? Tell us in the comments!