If you’re heading to Disney World this fall, there are a few things you need to know!
The 50th Anniversary celebration kicks off on October 1st, meaning that it’s likely going to be crowded through the rest of this year. There are also new planning tools for your vacation, including the Disney Genie service that launches soon. And if you’re staying at a Disney World Resort, then you need to know about the new Early Theme Park Entry perk!
Starting on October 1st, Resort guests will be able to enjoy 30 minutes of early entry into the Disney World theme parks in order to get a head start on their day. This offering will happen daily at all four parks, and today we got the list of attractions that will be available during that time!
- “it’s a small world”
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Beauty and The Beast Sing-Along
- Frozen Ever After
- Mission: SPACE
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ™
- Toy Story Mania!
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Na’vi River Journey
- TriceraTop Spin
It’s important to note that this list of attractions could change at any time. Right now, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is not listed, so make sure to include that in your planning strategy! We’ll make sure to keep you updated if anything changes, so stay tuned to DFB!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be staying at a Disney World Resort during the 50th Anniversary?