Change is something that has become synonymous with Disney World over the years and more particularly since the COVID-19 pandemic. The changes with FastPasses+, entertainment, and extra magic hours had some people wondering if a trip to Disney World was even worth it anymore.
Speaking of Extra Magic Hours, in 2021, Disney World replaced the hotel perk with Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours. If you are unfamiliar with Extra Magic Hours, they were first implemented to allow guests staying at a Disney Hotel to either gain early access or stay later in the theme parks. The idea is still the same, but a bit simpler with Early Theme Park Entry allowing guests to enter any of the parks 30 minutes early every day to get a head start. But, which hotels have access to this benefit? Well, we have a FULL LIST for you!
This list includes everything from Disney Resort Hotels all the way to the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels and more! Let’s start out with the Disney World Value Hotels and Campsites that qualify for Early Theme Park Entry:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Next up on the list are the Disney World Moderate Resort Hotels, which have now ALL reopened:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Coming in next are the Disney World Deluxe Resort Hotels, which also have access to the Extended Evening Hours at the parks now.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Next in line are the Deluxe Villas at Disney World (which have access to the Extended Evening Hours as well).
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
And, last but certainly not least, is the portion of the list that includes the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Disney World’s on-property military hotel, and other local hotels in the area!
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of Green on Walt Disney World Resort
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Note that Shades of Green Resort, Walt Disney World Swan, Walt Disney World Dolphin, and Walt Disney World Swan Reserve also get access to the Extended Evening Hours as well.
While 30 minutes may not seem like a huge chunk of time, trust us — it can TOTALLY pay off. Being able to get into the park pre-crowds can allow you to knock out a couple of popular rides when they have shorter wait times. Or, you could just be the first in line to get a breakfast sandwich at Les Halles in EPCOT! Stay tuned to DFB for more Disney World news and updates.