Change is something that has become synonymous with Disney World over the years and more particularly since the pandemic. The changes with FastPasses+, parades, and extra magic hours had some people wondering if a trip to Disney World during this time was worth it.
Earlier this year Disney announced that “Early Theme Park Entry” would be replacing Extra Magic Hours at Disney World on October 1st. If you are unfamiliar with Extra Magic Hours, they were first implemented to allow guests staying at a Disney Hotel to either gain early access or stay later in the theme parks. “Early Theme Park Entry” allows guests to enter any of the parks 30 minutes early to get a head start on their day in the parks. Since the announcement of Early Theme Park Entry we have all been wondering which Disney Hotels this new benefit would be given at. Well, today, Disney released the ENTIRE LIST of participating hotels.
This list includes everything from Disney Resort Hotels all the way to the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels and more! The list starts out with the Disney World Value Hotels and Campsites.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Next up on the list are the Disney World Moderate Resort Hotels, and can we just mention that we are SO EXCITED for the reopening of Disney’s Port Orleans Resort in October and the potential return of Mickey Beignets!!!
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Coming in next are the Disney World Deluxe Resort Hotels. Also, another side note here. ‘Ohana just reopened at Disney’s Polynesian Resort YESTERDAY and the return of the noodles left us more than satisfied!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Next in line is the Deluxe Villas at Disney World.
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
And last but certainly not least is the portion of the list that includes the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Disney World’s on-property military hotel, and other local hotels in the area!
- Shades of Green Resort
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
We’ve already seen a list of who is eligible for Extended Evening Hours, but now we know who is eligible for Early Theme Park Entry, too!
While 30 minutes may not seem like a huge chunk of time, trust us it can TOTALLY pay off. Being able to get into the park pre-crowds will allow you to knock out a couple of fan-favorite rides and take the rest of your day to enjoy the scenery or maybe just hop on over to ‘Ohana to get some noodles!