Today, we’ve got some big news for you!
Annual Passes for Disney World are on sale NOW! Tickets are available on the Disney World website and are also available at the ticket booths at the four parks, the Ticket Center at Disney Springs, and via phone call at 407-934-7639!
Depending on what time you visit the Disney World website to purchase an Annual Pass, you may enter a Queue. (This screenshot was taken at 6:15AM EST, for example.)
If you already have park tickets, you may upgrade to an Annual Pass (or, if you currently hold an Annual Pass, you can upgrade them to the new Annual Passes with updated renewal rates). This morning at Hollywood Studios, there we’re big crowds, with many people going to the ticket booths to buy or renew Annual Passes!
The new Annual Passes are now only available in four different tiers. The highest tier is the Disney Incredi-Pass, which is $1,299 (plus tax), has no blackout dates, and has the ability to hold 5 park reservations at once. Then, we have the Disney Sorcerer Pass, which is $899 (plus tax), has some blackout dates, and has the ability to hold 5 park reservations at once. This tier is only available to Disney Vacation Club members and Florida residents.
Next is the Disney Pirate Pass, which is $699 (plus tax), has blackout dates during peak times and holidays, and has the ability to hold 4 park reservations at once. This tier is only available to Florida residents. The final tier is the Disney Pixie Pass, which is $399 (plus tax), has blackout dates on holidays, during peak times, and all weekends, and has the ability to hold 3 park reservations at once. This tier is also only available to Florida residents. Florida residents are also the only ones who can use a monthly payment plan for their Annual Passes.
Like before, Annual Passes come with some discounts/perks. These include free parking, park hopping, discounts (20% off select dining, merchandise, and activities), V.I.Passholder Support, and surprises during Disney World’s 50th Anniversary. Do note: When buying one of the new Annual Passes, PhotoPass and the Water Parks and Sports options are now add ons. Each add-on costs $99 plus tax.
Want to learn more? Here are some additional articles we have about the new Annual Pass!
- Click here to see even more details about the new Annual Pass system
- Click here to get an in-depth look at what the new Annual Pass options are
- Click here to see how the new Annual Pass program affects current Passholders
- Click here to compare the prices of the new Annual Passes to the old ones
- Click here to see ALL of the blockout dates for the new Annual Passes
- Click here to learn about upgrading your ticket to an Annual Pass
- Click here if you want to buy an Annual Pass, but don’t live in Florida
- Click here to see what’s missing from the new Annual Pass program
- Click here to learn about why Annual Pass sales are limited
- Click here to weigh the pros and cons of Disney World’s new Annual Passes
- Click here to see what you’ll have to pay extra for with the new Annual Passes
We’re always keeping up with the latest Disney news, so stay tuned for more.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of Disney World’s Annual Pass? Let us know in the comments!