April was a busy month for Disney World restaurants, though. We’ve seen a ton of more price increases, but we also saw the release of new…Halloween snacks? Yep, Disney is all about celebrating “Halfway To Halloween,” and we are here for it. But in the meantime, things are still changing on restaurant menus, and we’ve got ALL the updates from the last week of April!
There are a few minor drink changes at Skipper Canteen:
- REMOVED: Black Pearl Oro Cabernet Sauvignon
- REMOVED: Tusker Lager
These are the only changes you have to worry about this week, though.
Well, it was bound to happen — those amazing Fish and Chips from Yorkshire County Fish Shop have gone up in price, from $11.49 to $12.99.
We might argue that this is one dish that’s still worth it, though!
Some beverage choices are changing on the Chef Mickey’s Breakfast Menu. Here’s what we saw under Non-Alcoholic Beverages:
- REMOVED: Salted Caramel Cold Brew
- REMOVED: Peppermint Mocha
- ADDED: Watermelon Lemonade — Minute Maid Premium Lemonade and Watermelon for $5.49
- ADDED: Sparkling No-Jito — Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, and Mint topped with Soda Water for $4.99
- ADDED: Grapefruit Spritzer — Ruby Red Grapefruit and Lime Juices topped with Soda Water for $5.49
- ADDED: Pomegranate Lemonade — Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with Pomegranate and Lime Juices for $5.49
- Hot Cocoa is now Hot Chocolate — Topped with Whipped Cream and choice of Flavor for $4.29
There are some changes under “Magical Morning Cocktails,” too:
- ADDED: Blusing Mimosa — Freixenet Blanc de Blancs Cava Brut with Pineapple Juice and Grenadine for $14
- ADDED: Salted Caramel Cold Brew — Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and Salted Caramel Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
- ADDED: Hazelnut Cold Brew — Frangelico Liqueur, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and Hazelnut Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
- ADDED: Red Berry Bellini — Frexient Blanc de Blancs Cava Brut, Bacardí Raspberry Rum, and Strawberry Purée topped with a Strawberry for $16
- ADDED: Southern Honeysuckle and Cream — Southern Comfort Whiskey, Agave Syrup, Honey, and Heavy Cream topped with Honey Graham Morsels for $14
- ADDED: White Chocolate Cold Brew — Stoli Vanil Vodka, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and White Chocolate Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
- ADDED: Almond Cold Brew — Frangelico Liqueur, Heavy Cream, Joffrey’s Coffee, and Almond Syrup topped with Whipped Cream for $14
Over at Art of Animation, the Asian Chicken Bowl has been replaced with Sesame Chicken Stir-fry, which is made with Chicken, Broccoli, Red Pepper, and Onion with Jasmine Rice for $11.49.
This is the only change we saw on this menu.
That boozy Dole Whip drink at Wine Bar George is going to cost a little more. The Frozcato — Dole Whip has increased from $13 to $14.
That’s the only change here this week!
Those are all the updates we have this week, but stay tuned because we’ll soon be back with more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite restaurant at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!