The NEW live-action The Little Mermaid movie has OFFICIALLY been released and there are a few different ways YOU can celebrate.
You can meet the live-action version of Ariel at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland, grab some mermaid-themed merchandise, and even stop by an AMC theater to grab a special popcorn bucket. But now, specialty snacks are available to celebrate the movie too.
Here’s a COMPLETE LIST of the new snacks you’ll want to check out!
Walt Disney World
- Bubbles at Sea — a Gold Peak sweet green tea, lemon juice, pineapple, and guava topped with boba pearls, and a splash of shimmer
- The Little Mermaid Pop — a caramel sea salt pop with ocean fondant decor
- Divinely Diabolical — a twist on a classic cookies and cream shake
- Part of Your World — DOLE Whip Strawberry swirled with Purple Cheesecake soft serve
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Little Mermaid Donut Milk Shake — a mango-guava-ginger milkshake topped with whipped cream and a pineapple-mango seashell donut
Leave a Reply