A Touch of Disney was a special ticketed event at Disney California Adventure in Disneyland Resort. The event took place on select dates beginning March 18, 2021 prior to the park’s historic Reopening on April 30, 2021.
Although rides and attractions were part of the experience while Disneyland Resort remained closed until April 30, 2021, this special event featured food and beverages, beloved Disney characters, Disney merchandise, and photo ops.
A Touch of Disney Dining
Classic Disneyland Resort eats and treats are available for purchase, featuring famous dishes from Disneyland park as well as Disney California Adventure! Featured items include churros, Dole Whip, and the classic Monte Cristo Sandwich!
In fact, many options are available in small portions for snacking (so you can enjoy more than one or two… or three 😉 ) at locations including:
- Brisket Mac ‘n’ Cheese $7.49
- ½ Monte Cristo Sandwich $10.99
- Petite Impossible Burger with Guac and Pepper Jack $7.99
- Impossible Chili Waffle Fries $7.99
- S’mores Shake $7.49
- Blue Angeleno Cocktail $12.00
- It’s Lemon! $5.99
- DOLE Whip Pineapple Soft Serve
- It’s Lemon and Pineapple Swirl $5.99
- Original Corn Dog $9.79
- Hot-Link Corn Dog $9.99
- Cheddar Cheese Stick $8.99
- Carrot Cake Funnel Fries $8.99
- Asian-Style Barbacoa Street Tacos $7.99
- Taco Duo $7.99
- Banyan Beef Skewer $5.49
- Bengal Beef Skewer $5.49
- Chieftain Chicken Skewer $5.49
- Tacos de Papa $7.99
- Jalapeno-Bacon Peanut Brittle $4.99
- Seasonal Margarita $12.50
- Lime Margarita $11.50
- Bootleggers Cocina Cuca-Mango IPA $11.00
Cozy Cone Motel 1 – Churros
- Churro with dipping sauce $5.79
- Milk and Cookies Churro $5.79
Cozy Cone Motel 2 – Ice Cream Cones
- Vanilla Soft Serve $4.99
- Chocolate Soft Serve $4.99
- Chocolate-Vanilla Soft Serve $4.99
Cozy Cone Motel 3 – Chili Cone Queso
- Chili Cone Queso $8.99
- Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese $8.99
- Vodka & All Natural Lemonade $10.75
- Vodka & Pomegranate Limeade $10.75
- Gold Rush Caramel Sundae $13.75
- World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae $13.75
- Ocean Beach Sea Salt Caramel Sundae $13.75
- Frozen Hot Cocoa $9.95
Snack carts will include the following:
- Willie’s Churros – Buena Vista Street
- Popcorn Near Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining – Buena Vista Street
- Cappuccino Cart – Pacific Wharf
- Vending Cart – Performance Corridor
- Vending Cart – Refreshment Point
- Popcorn at Pixar Pier – Pixar Pier
- Poultry Palace – Pixar Pier
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – Grizzly Peak
Select DCA Food and Wine Festival Booths have made a return.
The following locations accept Mobile Order as they serve up the following classic Disney foods:
- Walt’s Chili $6.50
- Very Very Berry Mickey Waffle $6.50
- Farmstand Punch $6.50
California Craft Brews – featuring craft beer and appetizers like Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls:
- Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls $7.00
- Chapman Crafted Pils $11.75
- Lost Coast Brewery, Watermelon Wheat Ale $11.75
- Pizza Port Brewing, California Honey Blonde $11.75
- Stereo Brewing, Perfect Day IPA $11.75
- Stone Brewing, Neverending Haze IPA $11.75
- Ballast Point Brewing, Grapefruit Sculpin IPA $11.75
- SLO Brew, Cali-Squeeze Blood Orange Hefeweizen $11.75
- Karl Strauss Brewing Co., Wreck Alley, Imperial Stout $11.75
- Karl Strauss Brewing Co., Endless Summer Hard Seltzer – POG $11.75
- Pork Belly Banh Mi $8.00
- Impossible Cheeseburger Mac n Cheese $8.00
- Honey Bourbon Lemonade $13.00
- Carbonara Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Bacon $8.00
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings $7.50
- Strawberry-Rose Lemonade $5.50
Uncork California – featuring Red and White selections by the glass, Mimosa Flight, California Cheese Plate
- California Artisan Cheese Selection $8.50
- Wither Hills, Sauvignon Blanc $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Chardonnay $13.00
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Sofia Rose $11.00
- Erath, Pinot Noir $14.00
- Hill Family, Barrel Blend $16.00
- Sebastiani, Cabernet Sauvignon $13.00
- Road Trip Mimosa Trio $17.00
- Pacific Mimosa $15.00
- Mojave Mimosa $15.00
- Sierra Mimosa $15.00
- Chandon Brut, Sparkling Wine $15.00
- Chicken Gumbo $7.00
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider $8.50
- Berry Mule $14.00
- Watermelon Agua Fresca $6.00
Additionally, two options will are available for sit-down dining. Interested guests may make reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge. Be aware that guests will require a valid A Touch of Disney ticket to dine, as reservations do not provide admission to the event.
Click here for our full review of our return to Lamplight Lounge! (And learn about the SECRET drink menu here!)
Sonoma Terrace is open for quick-service for guests. Choose from a selection of California wines and craft brews, and sample assorted savory foods, such as a Bavarian pretzel, mini meatball sub, and toasted cheese sandwich with tomato soup from Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe.
Guests will find sweet treats and the latest merchandise at select shops on Buena Vista Street (such as Elias & Co.) and Pixar Pier (like Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff).
Get ready to say “HELLO!” once again to beloved Disney pals like Mickey and friends, Mater, Lightning McQueen, Joy, and Sadness!
You never know where these pals will appear in “unexpected settings,” so keep your eyes peeled for your favorites!
Guests will enjoy hearing tunes from a specially curated soundtrack of reimagined Disney songs broadcast throughout Disney California Adventure.
And get ready to pose for pictures at iconic locations and new photo spots (including photo ops exclusive to A Touch of Disney).
For example, you may pose in front of a Pixar Play Parade float, or with one of the convertibles from Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters, near Casa della Tires in Cars Land.
And Legacy Passholders can visit Passholder Corner in the Paradise Gardens section. There, you’ll find a special photo opportunity themed to the 20th anniversary of Disney California Adventure Park!
Tickets and Inclusions
The event starts March 18th, 2021, and will run on Thursdays through Mondays from 12PM-8PM. The introductory $75 ticket for this limited capacity event includes admission, parking, unlimited PhotoPass downloads, AND a $25 dining card.
Tickets became available for purchase on the official Disneyland website on March 4th for select days starting March 18th. Tickets will be released on a rolling basis, and must be purchased in advance and online.
Please note: Buena Vista Street is now closed as an extension of Downtown Disney as it has reopened as part of A Touch of Disney. Also be aware that Downtown Disney hours have been extended during A Touch of Disney, so guests can extend the fun after the event.
Remember that guests will be required to participate with new safety measures in place including required temperature checks upon entry to the event and the required wearing of face coverings for ALL guests ages 2 and older. Also note that physical distancing measures will be implemented.