Hi all!! Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! 🙂 We’ve got a TON of news this week, so let’s get started.
First of all, the 2011 WDW Foodie Fest, our Disney Food Blog meet-up, has been announced! The main event will be on October 2nd in Disney World, and we’ll be having several events throughout the week as well! Find out more about the WDW Foodie Fest here.
Latest Disney Food News
- A new carrot cupcake was unveiled at the Wilderness Lodge
- The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is offering packages to marathon runners
- Rose and Crown has a new appetizer trio
- 2011 Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend Events encourage guests to run, taste and sip
- Tables in Wonderland released more information on the Cairo dinner
- New foodie vinylmations and pins make great collectibles
Recent Reviews of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
Imaginerding, the last word in Disney books of any kind, highlights the reasons the book should be added to your WDW planning library. Read his review here.
Travel Hyper recommends the book for guests with dietary concerns and International travelers looking for information on gratuities. It is also noted that the book is even helpful to seasoned WDW visitors. Read her review here.
Now, On to the Round-Up!
A Wedding Cake Blog
shows us an elegant Disney wedding cake!
DisneyContemporary.com polls Facebook fans for Contemporary Resort restaurant favorites — past and present!
Main Street Gazette goes nutty with a favorite salty/sweet snack at WDW.
Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups reminisces about Epcot’s Kitchen Kabaret Revue.
Studios Central has some tips for your next Character Meal!
All Ears’ Searching Disney With Steve highlights a hidden Mickey in Disneyland’s Rancho del Zocalo!
Disney Parks Blog tells us what munchies can be found at Disneyland’s hotel lounges.