With just one month left before the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival begins, the news was all about that huge event this week!
And why not? With the Festival celebrating its 20th anniversary, it promises to be the biggest and best yet.
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in!
Disney Food News
- The Ultimate VIP Tour Experience returns for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub is offering free Master Classes featuring Irish Craft Beers at their Great Irish Hooley. They’ve also introduced locally-sourced seafood to their menu.
- We brought you a Disney Food Blog first this week, as we offered you our review of Lunch at Carnation Cafe in Disneyland.
- In other Food and Wine Festival News, Eat to the Beat Concerts will be eligible for FastPass+ selection.
- Our brand new #OnTheList series continues with a closer look at Zebra Domes!
- With plans for the new Toy Story Land announced, we do a little Disney Daydreaming about Dining Options in the new area.
- Walt Disney World Passholders can collect a Food and Wine Festival Commemorative Wine Glass just for showing up!