Editor’s Note: This post has been updated to reflect correct information as confirmed directly with Disney.
Last year, the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Premium Packages debuted at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival — and they were a big hit! For those interested in the 2015 Food and Wine Festival Premium Packages, they are indeed returning!
Please note: Be sure to call (407) WDW-FEST for specific details and inquiries.
So, through info from our readers as well as our own phone calls to 407-WDW-FEST we’re piecing together a few details for ya on this Premium Package for 2015. Note that all of this is subject to change, but we wanted to be sure you knew that the package is back so you can get on the horn and book it yourself before it sells out.
Here are all of the package details:
- Packages are available Monday through Thursday of each full week of the Festival.
- Each Premium Package includes access to eleven designated shaded Premium Package Areas throughout Epcot, offering concierge service (i.e. Cast Members will go purchase your booth items for you and bring them back to you in the Premium area) from 12:00 noon to 8 pm.
- Each Premium Package will also include one Amenity Bag (to be picked up at the Festival Center) including a bottle of 20th Anniversary Celebratory Wine, a wine glass, and one Festival-themed MagicBand.
- The Premium Package will include 4 Entitlement Tags for use at the Premium Package Areas running concierge service for the Festival Booths. This means you’ll get 4 booth menu items for free as part of your package. (Usually the free options don’t include super expensive stuff like Dom Perignon.)
- Premium Packages will include a ticket to your choice of either a Culinary Demonstration (during the 5 PM slot) OR a Beverage Seminar (during the 2 PM slot) during the week of participation.
- Premium Packages also provide entry to the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party.
- Admission to Epcot is NOT included with the Premium Package.
Start Your Planning Today! The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book is now available!
Want even more great tips? This 240+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever. Order your 2015 edition today!
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a $3 discount!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! Here’s what we know so far…
Will you be booking the Premium Package? Let us know below in comments!