Lots of Disney food news this week, including:
- Via Napoli, the proposed name for Epcot’s new Italy pavilion restaurant
- A Festival tagline and some Eat to the Beat concerts announced for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival happening in Fall 2010
- Sushi found in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mother’s Day Events were announced for WDW and Disneyland
- The new Studio Catering Company menu was reviewed
And don’t forget to check out the awesome posts over on the Disney Blog Carnival! There’s a new one up this week!! Now, on to the round-up!
DisneyGeek, our favorite Disneyland photographer, has some fun photos of the opening days of Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival! (Start at the linked page and click through the next few pages for more pics.)
The Unofficial Guide to Disney’s Contemporary Resort takes a look at breakfast options at the Contemporary Resort.
The OC Register is reporting from Disney’s California Food and Wine Festival! Check out the latest from Guy Fieri’s appearances!
Theme Park Insider has a “What’s On Your Funnel Cake?” poll with some great opinions in the comments section!
The Disney Chick walks us through the recipe for Jarlsberg and Leek Soup from Akershus.
Disney Parks Blog shares some photos of great Disneyland Food and Wine Festival merchandise!
Main Street Gazette has a photo blog of the decor over at the Adventureland Veranda in Disney World.
The Daily Disney posts the recipe for one of the most popular items at the 2009 Epcot Food & Wine Festival — seared beef tenderloin with sweet potato puree!
Touring Plans takes a look at Trail’s End in Disney’s Fort Wilderness.