We made it through the first full week of September, which means we’re getting closer and closer to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
In other exciting news, we found out that Morimoto Asia is opening at the end of this month in Disney World; and in Disneyland, guests can grab the opportunity to dine INSIDE the Jungle Cruise!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in!
Disney Food News
- Morimoto Asia is scheduled to open September 30! Reservations may be available via Open Table on September 16.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In is serving breakfast for a limited time this fall!
- A new Disneyland Jungle Cruise Safari Breakfast has been announced! It’s happening from September 21 through December 2.
- In other Food and Wine Festival News, we have some tips on enjoying the festival on a budget.
- Our brand new #OnTheList series continues with the iconic Dole Whips from Walt Disney World and Disneyland!
- We review lunch at Epcot’s Akershus including the new service style test.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom keeps changing and we found some new eats and beverages on a recent visit!